11

NO ONES POV

When they got back to the Emerald city they went straight back to see the wizard.

"Can I believe my eyes? Why have you come back?" The Wizard asks.

They then give the broom to Dorothy and she walks forward.

"Please sir, we've done what you told us. We've brought you the broomstick of the wicked witch of the west" she puts it on the ground "we melted her" Dorothy says.

"Ah, you liquidated her, eh? Very resourceful" the Wizard says.

"Yes sir" Dorothy says.

Dan then walks next to her.

"So we'd like you to keep your promise to us, if you please" Dan says.

"Not so fast. Not so fast!" The Wizard says "I'll have to give the matter a little thought. Go away and come back tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Oh, but I want to go home now!" Dorothy says.

"You've had plenty of time already" tin man says walking forward.

"Yeah" lion says.

"You made a promise and you should keep it or I'll throw a fireball at you, now that I know how to use this magic" Dan says being mad.

"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz! I said come back tomorrow!" The Wizard says.

"If you were really great and powerful, you'd keep your promises" Dan says.

While that was happening Toto went to a curtain and Verago followed him and they pulled it open.

As they talked Dan saw a man and got the gang's attention and points.

They then see the man look at them and he closes the curtain.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" the Wizard says.

They then walk over there and remove the curtain.

"Who are you?" Dorothy asks.

He goes back to his gadgets "I am the great and powerful Wizard of Oz" he then backs away from his gadgets.

"You are?" Dan asks.

"I don't believe you" Dorothy says.

"I'm afraid it's true. There's no other Wizard except me" the man says.

"You humbug!" Scarecrow says.

"Yeah" tin man and lion said.

"Yes, that's exactly so. I am humbug" he says.

"Oh, you're a very bad man" Dorothy says being hurt.

"Oh, no, my dear. I'm a very good man. I'm just a really bad Wizard" he says.

"What about the heart you promised Tin Man? And the courage you promise cowardly lion?" Scarecrow asks.

"And scarecrow's brain" they both said.

"Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre commodity" he says walking with the scarecrow "every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the earth...or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Back where I come from, we have universities...Seats of great learning, or men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out they think deep thoughts, and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got. A diploma" he then pulls out a black bag "therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me..." he pulls out a diploma "By the Universitatus committeatum E Pluribus Unum...I hereby confer upon you....The honorary degree of the TH.D."