Chapter 4: Hugs.

TORRES' POV:

We were working on a case when Ellie came down to the bullpen, I wanted to ask her how it went but I had to make it professional.

"Bishop, how did it went?" McGee asked.
"I'm cleared!! Coming back to work tomorrow! I'm gonna do pakerwork right now tho." She was so happy.
"You're happy to do paper work?" I asked laughing.
"I'm happy to be home." She said leaving, probably going to say 'hello' to Palmer and Kasie.
I followed her since I wanted to talk to her in private.

"El.!"
She got really scared and turned around real fast.
"Woaw calm down Babe it's just me!"
"Sorry, I'm sorry I just didn't expect you to scream my name. And no 'babe' Torres, not here at least."
"It's okay don't worry. And okay... even tho I don't feel like calling you 'Bishop', I'll respect your choice."
"Thank you." She said smiling. "So, what do you want?"
"A hug."
"What? Since when do you need hugs?"
"I've waited a month for this, I may be too greedy for it, but I waited." Her look got darker and darker as I talked.
"Ellie? You okay?"
"I'm sorry I made you wait Nick, I should've done better I'm really sorry but I don't think I can handle someone reminding me of what I've done everyday."
"Hey, it was a joke, don't worry you don't have to apologize all the time you didn't do anything wrong. I'm really sorry, I'm not gonna remind you of it anymore." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. A few seconds later she let out a breath that she was keeping in.
"Hey, you don't have to keep your breath around me, why would you do that? I'm here with you for the good and bad thing."
"I'm so-"
"Eleanor!?"
"Oh, I just don't want you to feel like I'm a waste of time." She said playing with her fingers.
"You're not a waste of time Ellie, you're the best person in the world!" She looked me in the eyes and let a tear fell down.
"It's okay, you can cry, it's okay, you're okay, I'm here." I said as I pull her in for another hug.
"Thank you Nick." She said wiping her tears away.
"Oh, so I'm not allowed to call you babe but you can call me Nick?" I said laughing.
"It's not the same!" She said smiling and hiting me friendly. I saw that she shook her hand a little after it but I let it go.
"Where are you going ?" I said loudly.
"Kasie's lab!" She said even louder.
God I love this girl.