Chapter 10: You're strong.

TORRES' POV:

After a little while, Ellie woke up.

"Hi El."
"Hey?" She said looking around.
"You're okay, you had a panic attack."
"Oh, sorry."
"It's not your fault, are you okay if we talk?"
"Oh my god! Do you want to break up with me? I get it if you-"
"No Ellie, no not at all!"
"Oh, okay... then what do you want to talk about?"
"When you were at the hospital for a month, you never really said anything."
"Oh, well yes we can talk about that if you want."

BISHOP'S POV:
*During her time in the psych ward*

It's been a week, I want to see him, I want to go back home.
They won't let me. I can ask, but they won't let me, I'm sure about that, They'll say "You still have your feeding tube, you can't leave or see anyone with it in your nose."
I'm gonna ask.
Godrig is coming, it's my chance.

"Hello Eleanor."
"Hi. Can I go home, or at least see someone?"
"You still have your feeding tube, you-"
"can't leave or see anyone with it in your nose. I know."
"And also because we're not done with you here."
"I know..."
"Then why did you ask?"
"Cause I'm bored of being here."
"Take your time."
"I want to eat, like normal food."
"Do you think you're ready?"
"I think that I want to leave ASAP so it's one step."
"Do you feel like you have to eat, for yourself? Not just in order to live but for you to love yourself."
"Yup!"
"Ellie?"
"Nop!..."
"So you're not gonna eat."
"Yeah..."

Torres' pov:
*present*

"Why didn't you tell me for the feeding tube? Like I could've help you."
"I didn't want you to think that I'm scared of food sometimes, because it's ridiculous, and because I was too dumb to eat. So I prefered telling you that I was not hungry. I know that the fear can stay forever but I don't know..."
"Ellie, I know I make fun of you a lot, but I'll never do it with that."
"Yeah but I didn't want to seem weak again, I guess I kinda blew off this part but you got what I mean."
"You're like the strongest person I know El., you went through so much in such a short period of time. I could've never keep going if I were you."
"But that's the worst part Nick... I stopped, as soon as I got to the psych ward I stopped fighting." She said crying.
"Hey... don't think that, you needed time, it's totally okay..." I said as I hugged her.
"I love you El., like, a lot."
"I love you too Nick" She said smiling.

We both got to her place and she fell asleep on my lap as we talked, just like I pictured it, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with this girl.

The end.