➳ seventeen - the studio

《 i write best when i am either falling in love or falling apart 》

Arabella
M, can you pick me up when you finish please?
Finn got called by Polly last minute and can't get me anymore
read at 19:49

Michael glanced down at his phone as he left the conference room, collecting his briefcase from his office before responding with a simple 'setting off now' and making his way to his car. Lennox followed closely at his heels, well trained as a stipulation of going to the office with Michael. The man attached the dog's seat belt to the dog who laid on the blanket that covered the back seats.

When he pulled up outside the studio, he could see the paparazzi screeching out questions at Arabella's manager as he, along with all her producing crew, all left the building. Michael exited the car and walked around it to lean against the passenger side door with his arms crossed, immediately catching the attention of the paps who turned to photographing him.

The Gray man's brows furrowed ever so slightly as he realized that Arabella hadn't exited the building with everyone else.

So, he took matters into his own hands, turning to the back door and letting out Lennox before guiding him towards the building. He disregarded the shouts of paps and the blinding camera flashes as he entered the building and made his way towards the receptionist.

"Arabella Grace?"

The woman blinked owlishly at him as he tapped his fingers on the desk, quickly growing impatient and repeating himself, "What room is Arabella Grace in?"

The woman snapped out of her daze and frantically tapped on the keyboard while stumbling over her words, attempting to apologize for her ignorance, only to be silenced as Michael just repeated the phrase 'room number' in a firm tone.

"Studio 7 - but she doesn't have long left!" The woman had to raised her voice at the last part as Michael left immediately after receiving the information he had wanted, looking back only so he could gesture for Lennox to follow after him.

When he entered the room the first thing he saw was Arabella sat cross-legged on the floor, a notebook and several papers strewn out in front of her as she scribbled down words, Hades laid by her side peacefully. Lennox immediately padded over to his brother who rose his head to look at him, he gently nudged his nose against Hades' muzzle and then laid down on top of him. Michael couldn't hold back his smile at that as he rested against the wall and pulled out his phone.

After about 5 minutes, Michael couldn't cope with the unusual silence that filled the room, confused as to what was keeping her so quiet when Arabella was usually talkative. So, he put his phone back in his pocket and made his way towards her, crouching besides her and glancing at what she was writing.