18 Years Later

Following that night, Hermione's parents eventually came around to their daughter once more. After all, they knew that what had happened was out of love, and they loved their daughter very much. In time, the family moved back to England, and began to make their way in the world. 3 months after he found her in that Australian pub, Draco had asked Hermione to be his girlfriend. Having already made up for the past during their time as Head Boy and Head Girl together in their final year at Hogwarts, she had no qualms about accepting happily. Almost 2 years later, on Hermione's 19th birthday, Draco proposed in a small meadow bursting with beautiful flowers. After a long engagement, they were married in a quiet ceremony, including only their parents and closest friends (who had made up over the course of their engagement) the spring after Hermione turned 20. One year later, on a sparkling winter morning, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was born. When he was two, Scorpius became a big brother to a set of twin girls; Cassiopeia Ginevra and Lyra Kathleen. Now, Scorpius was fourteen, and Hermione and Draco were proud parents of...

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, age 14, Slytherin

Cassiopeia Ginevra Malfoy, age 12, Ravenclaw

Lyra Kathleen Malfoy, age 12, Gryffindor

Winifred Narcissa Malfoy, age 11, Slytherin

Alexander Theodore Malfoy, age 5, future Hufflepuff

(Leo Christopher Malfoy, Unborn)

Aside from being mother to nearly an entire Quidditch team, (to Draco's infinite delight), Hermione had become a successful activist, Co-CEO of Malfoy Industries, and owner/CEO of HGM Fashion. Draco worked as the other, ( and the only publicly known) CEO of  Malfoy Industries, which owned and managed many Hotels, Restaurants, and other businesses in both the Wizarding and the Muggle world.

Life was good. Things were peaceful. They had everything they could have ever wanted.

Until one day, 18 years after that fateful day on Australian Territory...the letter came.