Packing Up

6 days later saw the Malfoy household packing; Hermione and the kids for the reunion, and Draco for his business trip. To say that the Manor was busy would be an understatement. Draco was already well and packed, he was a light packer. Hermione, too, was nearly done. But the kids had almost all inherited their mothers' love for reading, and their fathers' partiality to adrenaline. This would be the first time that they had gone on a vacation since Alexander was around two, as they were still keeping their marriage away from the Muggle press. It would have been a bit hard to hide from the magical side of things, as their best friends were Harry and Astoria Potter, Daphne and Theo Nott, Ginny and Blaise Zabini, Neville and Luna Longbottom, Susan and Hannah Bones, and Pansy and Faye Dunbar-Parkinson, all of whom they saw on a regular basis, and were also very much in the public eye. 

The Potters had 3 biological children, two girls and a boy, named Amaranth "Amy" Nymphadora, Ivy Lilian, and Aries "Ry" James. The pair had wanted to honor Harry's fallen parents and surrogate sister, but did not want to burden their children with the names and legacies of those before them, hence the middle names. They would have named a child after Remus, but they had decided, in the end, that his name was Teddy's middle name already. They had adopted Teddy after Andromeda's passing, and he became Theodore "Teddy" Remus Lupin-Potter. For Sirius, they honored the Black Family tradition of constellation names with Aries, and they honored the Evans' Family tradition of female flower names with their girls. Amaranth was one year older than Scorpius, Ivy was 11 and would start her 1st Year the coming September, and Aries was 10.

Astoria worked as a Wand-Maker, funnily enough. Ollivander had passed shortly after the war, and she had taken over, (but not without giving the store an upgrade and remodel.) She also was getting quite good at making custom wands, and had done so for her children and all of her friends' children, and the new section of shop was set to open the coming October. Harry had played professional Quidditch for quite a few years, but had stepped down when Astoria became pregnant with Amaranth. He had then worked as an Auror until Ivy born, and had become quite famous in the Muggle world for his work as an actor in several movies on undercover missions. He had gone into acting full time in both worlds, and he now owned a restaurant in the Wizarding World, and loved his job. He was also considering leaving the restaurant to his Soux Chef to teach D.A.D.A. at Hogwarts once Aries started, but only his friends and wife even knew he was considering it.

After Harry and Ginny has realized that they didn't like each other romantically, and Harry started dating Astoria, (which coincidentally was what got Ron a life sentence in Azkaban, for trying to murder Astoria and failing, then repeating the process with Harry and Hermione, for, and I quote, "If I can't get rid of the snakes, then I'll get rid of you, because I would rather my best friends be happy together in the afterlife then spend your lives with those slimy death eater snakes." He was quite mad. He wasn't getting out anytime soon, but his memory came and went, so he had already tried to hang himself once to join his friends in the afterlife, without realizing that they were, indeed, alive and quite happy without him), Ginny had started to date and eventually married Blaise Zabini.

The Zabinis had two children, a girl named Bianca "Bia" Molly, who was the same age as Scorpius, and Niccolò "Nico" Frederick, who was currently 8.

Blaise had his own country, Zabini Enterprises, which worked very closely with the Malfoy' own. Ginny wrote sports columns, and fashion columns, in both the smuggle and Wizarding world, although more commonly in the Wizarding, and ironically, her rarity just made her more popular in the Muggle World.

Theo and Daphne did not have any children, but Daphne was 4 months pregnant at current. Daphne was a world renowned Potions and Transfigurations Mistress, and Theo was a highly recommended Lawyer in both worlds.

Susan and Hannah had been best friends in their youth, and had become a couple after the War. Hannah was a Healer at St. Mungo's, and Susan had worked her way up to her Aunt Amelia's old position as Head of the DMLE. They both had very busy jobs, so they hadn't decided to have any children yet. (In the magical world you could blood-adopt children, making them biologically your own. However, Hannah was working on a magical way for LGBTG+ people, which after the war were not nearly as uncommon, to have their own children.) 

By the end of 6th year, everyone knew Neville and Luna would end up together, so no surprise there. Neville was a world renowned Herbologist and researcher, often discovering entirely new plants on his expeditions with his wife. Luna did not turn out to be a Magizoologist. After the war, she had discovered that her creatures were actually mage sight. Her mother had died before she was old enough to be tested for it, and her father had gone a bit mad in his grief, so it was never discovered. She travelled around the world to explore magical and Muggle archaeological sites and old ruins. She was quite famous in both worlds, magical more than Muggle. Similar to Hannah and Susan, they did not have children, although they had recently decided to try for a child.

Faye and Pansy were a surprising couple, Faye was a wonderful girl who loved animals, and tried to see the best in everything, and Pansy worked with Hermione, doing most of the publicity and occasional design help for her fashion line. If you had told Hermione that Pansy Parkinson would be Lesbian, one of her closest friends, and married to a Gryffindor, she would have stared at you in shock and then laughed at you and run off to the library. Then again, if you had told Hermione back in 3rd year that she would be married to Draco Malfoy and have kids with him, she would have rolled on the floor laughing and then probably suggested a therapist or a mental hospital. Oh, how things change...

They did not have any children at current, but were thinking of adopting one in a few years.

But Hermione and Draco had the biggest family by far. It was at times like this that Hermione thanked Merlin for the Undetectable Extension Charm. Her children would be hopeless packers without it. 

By the time that they had all of the luggage packed into the Red and Silver Lamborghini, (which was magically expanded to fit everyone comfortably, of course), it was time to leave. Hermione had considered taking the Tesla, or the Porsche, (they also had a Ferrari and a Maserati, as well as a minivan used day to day), but the plan was to flaunt and impress....

They gave Draco hugs, and the children gave him pecks on the cheek. Saying their goodbyes, and See you in three days'. Once their kids were all in the car, Draco pulled Hermione close and gave her a heated kiss, before pulling away and whispering in her ear, his warm breath making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, causing her to shiver almost involuntarily.

"Show them exactly who you are, Hermione Malfoy. And we're going to show everyone whose you are."