32.

AN: Uhm. Uh. As an author I must regretfully tell you guys that this story is coming to an end, not yet, but soon. Very soon, if I may add.

There will be a timeskip after this point on to high school where Aisaka finally comes back to Japan, but Aisaka won't be attending any of the schools. Honestly that's because I can't imagine giving him to just one of the miracles, and Aisaka doesn't really need school. 

Anyways, thanks for coming along so far, don't kill me, enjoy this chapter!!!

-

"Aomine, if you don't get your ass to practice now, I'm going to tell Aisaka."

Surprisingly, it's Haizaki that approaches Aomine on the rooftop when it's time for practice to start.

Aomine scoffs, rolling over. "Pot, meet kettle."

Haizaki feels the sudden urge to smash his head against the edge of the ladder.

"Alright then!" Haizaki declares, "if you don't get your ass to practice NOW, I'm gonna call Tetsuya."

Aomine jerks upright, "no you wouldn't!" Heck, that's double suicide.

"Yes, he would," came the monotonous voice, "actually, I'm already here. Please come to practice, Aomine-kun. Now."

The truant club members scream in unison.

"When did you get here?!"

"I followed Haizaki-kun out of his classroom."

"But I went to like three other places after that! Mommy I'm scared."

"Can we go to practice now?"

-

They get popsicles after school, and since they've deemed Kise pitiable enough, Aomine and Haizaki are bullied into paying this time because they tried to skip practice.

Even without Aisaka, their life goes on.

Akashi splits his strawberry popsicle apart, handing half to Midorima. "You two can't make a habit out of skipping practice like this. It's causing trouble for Momoi."

Momoi chuckles, splitting her popsicle in half to share with Aomine. She chuckles, "it's fine, there's always a senior who wants to play more."

"That's not the problem," Kuroko squints from between Haizaki and Aomine (they flinch back a little in surprise), "it's not like you're going to the arcade or going home early. Why can't you just come to the club and laze about there?"

Aomine groans, "that's pointless. Watching you play will make me want to play, too."

"And what's so bad about that?" Kise asks.

They all fall silent.

Kise blinks, mutedly wondering if he's said something wrong again. He's done that a lot both on purpose and by mistake, but it's always scarier when no one immediately smacks him for saying anything wrong.

"There's nothing wrong with it," Haizaki says.

And he doesn't say anything else.