AUTHOR'S NOTE : BEFORE YOU READ

Hello —greetings from the author

Hello —greetings from the author. Before reading, I must first clarify a few things.

I'm so glad that you've stumbled upon this book —however, there is something that you must note. This is the unedited beta version of the final book, and is not quotable. Thank you for understanding.

This book is being queried for an agent as well as directly to publishers. Should this process be successful, Song of Mist and Storm will be traditionally published. However, should it not, I will be self publishing it instead. Either way, the story will be available to purchase in ebook and print in the future ( 1 - 2 years minimum ).

The complete beta manuscript is available for you to read.

Should you have any questions, do contact me on Instagram or via my email.

❩❨

On a separate note:

I am a part of the LGBTQ+ community; and even if I wasn't, I would be a strong supporter.

Non-binary and transgender people are valid, along with every other human being on the planet.

That being said, there are such characters within this story. Please be respectful of this, and be mindful of using the appropriate pronouns.

In addition, I will try to explain one incident as best as I can; and please note that I do not condone what happened concerning that character and their experience. One's gender identity and/or biological gender shouldn't be forced upon them nor should it feel like some kind of IOU or an obligation.

And it should definitely not be physically altered in the form a violation either.

That is all. Thank you for reading.

 Thank you for reading