4

Cyrus's pov

After I caught keith from falling I took him to his room, 'he's peaceful' I thought I looked at his face and then I got closer slowly. Once our lips were an inche apart I felt something smack into my forehead.

I mean back and placed my hands on my head "you perverted fucker!" Keith yelled looking at me.

"Its not my fault," I say he scuffs and lays back down with his back facing me.

"Leave the damn room," he says I scuff and walk out.

Zach's pov

I caught kaleb as he fell back. I smile to myself and carry him to his room. 'This is gonna be run' i thought laying him on his bed and then covering him up. I walked out of the room.

I probably should go check on the others. "You perverted fucker!" I hear one of the boys yell 'probably Keith' I chuckle quietly.

Makoto's pov

I held Colin's body in my hands "poor boy... You should've at least took a break or so, you don't pack without any breaks," I say quietly. I pick him up and take him to his room.

I lay him down covering him and then sit at the edge of the bed and waited.

Theo's pov

'I could just leave him here and then come back later... Theo if you do that zach will most likely tell at your' I argue with myself as I pick the boy up and take to his room, I lay him on the bed I throw the cover over him and walking out while of course flipping the sleeping boy off and cruising at myself for even being him here.

" bastard," I mumble shutting the door and walking down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( 295 words)