|03·NASTY UP|

✎[NSFW]
✎Quirkless AU
✎Age Gap

✎Requested by: xx_fuck_me_daddy
(Kinky's a running theme here, ig-)

✎ Aesthetics provided by:
Im-trxggered

"Where do you want to go?"Izuku leant back in his office chair, neck craning to see his boyfriend sprawled across his leather couch

Izuku leant back in his office chair, neck craning to see his boyfriend sprawled across his leather couch.

Whenever Katsuki got off of his part time job or Uni classes for one day, he'd find himself at Izuku's place of work.

Izuku worked from home, so in his case he'd drop whatever project he was working on for Katsuki's sake, order takeout and relax until he left.

He didn't earn quite enough to qualify as a "sugar daddy"(as Katsuki's friends had put it), but that didn't stop him from spoiling Katsuki rotten whenever he got the chance.

The blonde diverted his attention away from his cell, taking a moment to register Izuku's inquiry.

"...Hah?"
Was all he managed, earning a chuckle from Izuku.

Their age difference wasn't that significant, but it clearly showed through the mannerisms they displayed.

Katsuki was an adult in every sense of the word, but was infamous among his peers and superiors for his sharp tongue and shaky attitude.

Izuku of course, didn't mind it one bit.

In fact, he'd grown so accustomed that he'd basically begun registering it as ordinary conversation.

"I'm asking where you want to go out tonight. I'm almost finished with this draft, so we'll have the whole evening to ourselves. So, where would you like to go?"

Katsuki's attention shifted to his cell to mask his sudden fluster, eyebrows furrowed with distaste.

"We'll go to the damn usual, obviously."

"Alright,"
Izuku sighed, pulling back dark curls from his face with his open palm.

"The usual it is then."

...

"Where have you been?"
Katsuki was immediately bombarded with several hugs and questions from Uni friends that hadn't seen him outside of campus in forever.

Because, well, he refused to go out without Izuku's company.

"I was starting to think Freckles over here kidnapped you and made you his sex slave or something."
Ashido whined into his shirt, squeezing him tightly like that of a worried mother.

Katsuki scoffed.

Sex slave?
That'd be the day.

Izuku barely laid a hand on him as it was, and when the mood was implied, he'd chicken out last minute with some half-assed excuse, leaving Katsuki a bitching hot mess.