|06·FAUX PAS|

✎[NSFW]
✎Vibrator; Choking
✎Quirkless AU; College AU

"And how would you identify the region where proportionality exists?"The blonde pointed a wooden ruler at the graph paper, one that'd been chipped in several places from where it'd collided with Izuku's desk in frustration

The blonde pointed a wooden ruler at the graph paper, one that'd been chipped in several places from where it'd collided with Izuku's desk in frustration.

"...You, um..."
Izuku's tongue swept over chapped lips, making his unease painfully visible to his impatient company.

"... Deku, if I describe the properties of this graph one more time I'm gonna kick your ass. You should've memorized this shit since last fucking semester, useless shitty nerd."

Izuku chewed on his inner cheek; he couldn't even blame Katsuki for coming across as borderline homicidal, when he was giving answers like,
"Ha, um... Trick question?"

"That's it, I'm increasing the setting."

"Wait no, this is my weakest subject, Kacchan--Ngh!--"
Izuku's pleas were all for naught when the low buzzing became even more audible than before.

"I beg your fucking pardon? Either your dumbass answers fried my remaining braincells to the point where I'm beyond human comprehension, or you're actually trying to give me excuses."

"Kacchan, please, you're killing me--"

"I don't see you answering the damn question. A serious one, this time."

"Fucking--It's a little bit hard to think when I've got a damn vibrator attached to my co--"

"I can put it somewhere else, if you've got such a big issue with it. Granted, it may not be such an... Easy fit."

"... Where the graph curves--"

"Wrong."

Izuku yelped as the intensity increased, tears forming in his eyes from sheer embarrassment.
He wasn't one to waver under pressure, but from the stimulation that made it difficult to concentrate, to the exasperated sighs of his lover, he couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed.

And it didn't help that he'd been itching to cum for the better part of a half hour.

"I feel likeI'm being punished somehow..."
Izuku mustered a defeated smile, whilst a single tear trickled down his freckled cheek.

"Fucking dramatic ass--If you don't get the hang of this by Thursday, your midterms are gonna be screwed."

"That may be the case, but you have yet to divulge on the vibrator part."

"What's there to explain? You're a useless shitty nerd that thinks with his dick almost all the time. Might as well give you some food for thought in a way your thick skull would comprehend."

"... I'm not that horny--"

"Can you even count how many times we've done it in public because you can't restrain yourself?"