Wallpaper.

In the year August 8, 2011 a married couple had moved into a recently new neighborhood.
They bought the house from the realitor, they began carrying in boxes into the house the next day.
They unpacked everything, and began moving in furniture to give the house a more welcoming feel to it.
But there was something that was wrong that same day on moving into the new house.
Something off.

Later that same day the wife wanted to remove the wallpaper that covered every inch of walls of the house in every room.
Mainly she found the wallpaper to be tacky and boring aged dry full color.
The husband grabbed a box cutter and began grabbing the wallpaper and peeling it away, throwing it into a pile and the wife peeled away the wallpaper.
She felt uneasy about the texture of the wallpaper, it felt weird the texture felt odd it felt like dry, leathery, and, tough cardstock maybe?

She tore off piece after piece, and underneath the wallpaper revealed dates and names of people that she nor did the husband had recognized the names or dates.
They assumed it was peoples names that had lived here before and had written there names and dates, before moving out.
Well they got the names of the people right and also the date.

They were suspicious, so they immediately called the police.
The police had arrived but they couldn't figure out what the wallpaper was made from either.
So they got a forensic team member to come in and they took a sample of the wallpaper.
The forensic team member had a van and had come up with the answer once he had found out what it was.
He told the two police officers.
And they had asked him.

Officer 1: "Well have you found out what it was?"

Forensic: "Yeah, it's human!"

Officer 2: "The wallpaper?"

Forensic: "Yes, sadly indeed!"

The husband and the wife had stood there waiting for the answer, to hear what the wallpaper was made from.
Then the one police officer had walked over to the married couple and had once spoken.

Husband: "Well what is it?"

Officer 1: "Well, the wallpaper that was on the walls of your home......."

The officers voice had trailed off, not wanting to reveal what was said but he knew that it was his job as an officer and he had to say it.

Wife: "Well, what was it?"

Officer 1: "I don't wanna scare you both."
The husband and wife had both said

Husband: "Ok!"

Wife: "Ok!"

The officer looked around carefully making sure no one else was listening and the police officer had finally spoke.

Officer 1: "Ok listen, the house you've moved into had belonged to a serial killer that he had moved out of long ago, and the wallpaper that was on the walls of your home.........it wasn't just wallpaper."

Husband: "Well, then what was it."

Officer 1: "The wallpaper on your walls........was dried mummified human skin and the names and dates that were written behind it belongs to the names of countless victims that he had killed and the dates were when he had killed them all."

The married couple had immediately moved out of the house the next day, and they had bought another house.