The Doughboy's Ryhme.

This is a rhyme that must be repeated to avoid any suffering of pain but for those who want to seek revenge on ones who have been wronged.

Doughboy, Doughboy what have you come?
Doughboy, Doughboy he is not the one who is some.
Doughboy, Doughboy I am not here to claim.
Doughboy, Doughboy he plays your game.

Doughboy, Doughboy he is filled with blood.
Doughboy, Doughboy you're soul is no good.
Doughboy, Doughboy he is made of flesh.
Doughboy, Doughboy your skin will mesh.

Repeating this song will summon the Doughboy, and he will appear to you as a creepy old skin colored inanimate  doll wearing a small chefs hat and a small waist tie half apron with two pockets in front and will be the height of a child and with the same context of flesh but will have the faint sent of fresh oven baked dough, once he had appeared you must say this.

Doughboy, Doughboy you have arrived.
Doughboy, Doughboy he is deprived.
Doughboy, Doughboy you will die.
Doughboy, Doughboy the human body shall fry.

Saying that phrase the Doughboy will cause the inanimate doll to rise up and will grab a sharp object like a small knife for example and it will go to the house of the one person that you truly hate will be killed and the Doughboy will come back to the summoner aka you the person, and the Doughboy will sit down and will place the weapon back to you giving it back as he stares at you with a pointy toothed grin and two large orange piercing eyes to take the life given to the doll away you must say.

Doughboy, Doughboy you have killed one as in for thy how.
Doughboy, Doughboy your task is done for now.
Doughboy, Doughboy a soul will be my  giving.
Doughboy, Doughboy one person's flesh shall not be amongst the living.

With those final words the doll will become inanimate again and limp what you must do next is grab a metal lunchbox with a wood casing the same size of the doll of the Doughboy himself place him in the box lock it up and keep it under your bed, in a closet, or high on a shelf where only you can reach it.

If failed to do such said thing will cause the Doughboy to try and turn you into another version of the Doughboy.