The Legend of Jojargeañdior the Pond Goblin

You all remember hearing that one story you were all told as kids?
You know.....
The story about the idea if you leave your home as a child an a evil demonic monster will take you away and have you as it's main course.
That story.

This story here depending on what version you here is about a flesh eating pond goblin monster called Jojargeañdior and the story of a victim he had ate.

(Warning: GORE, AND VIOLENCE!)

May 20th 1312:
Local 20 year old woman named Taliana Wokesborrow she lived by herself and she had recently lost her husband and her son do to the cruel mistress.
She wandered through the villages streets during every night past midnight and walk through the woods dressed in a sacrificial leather clad dress she lived in a small hut out in the middle of the outskirts of the village and every night she'd go to this area in the black forest called Goblins Pond, mainly because it belongs to the home of a legendary swamp goblin named Jojargeañdior it was a species of pond goblin that was once banished from the swampy waters in a totally different area.
Normally like usual the goblin himself Jojargeañdior would rise from the slimy waters of the pond that it lives in and will try to eat you but first it'll ask you three difficult questions:

Question 1: "Answer me this tasty morsel, what starts when you walk but eventually thou it does not end?"

Question 2: "What is the start of a new life after a loved ones death?"

Question 3: "Who's the one to say "thou shall not give birth to the one to he who has thy unspoken name?" Which would be?"

The answers or the correct answers at least should be which by that you must carefully respond with if in case you wanna avoid having your intestines ripped out devoured:

Answer 1: "A bottomless pit/hole!"

Answer 2: "Rebirth of a child!"

Answer 3: "Lucifer the ruler king of Hell!"

However if you're correct it will let you live and run off back home and Jojargeañdior itself will go back into the  slimy pond waters to wait for a lesser intelligent victim.
If you answer wrong then well you are gonna be torn to pieces and eaten alive like a mideval feast.

But however Taliana Wokesborrow was new to her village and she didn't know survival rules about Jojargeañdior itself, sooooo it was more likely she was not gonna see the dawn of a new day.

So she had arrived to the pond and she stood there at the banks on the edge of the pond and she stared out into the midnight sky.

And she stood there and looked up at the night sky she had the unnerving feeling of being watched, she caught a glimpse of something moving in the waters of the pond but just dismissed it as a large fish and at the edge she stood and saw the slimy pond water bubbling heavily she slowly got closer to it, and eventually a large hominoid figure came jumping out of the water cackling sinisterly Taliana looked up and screamed and ran out of sight but fell on her ass sitting up against a large tree that sat in front of the ponds edge and the creature was revealed to be Jojargeañdior the pond Goblin, Taliana had got up to try and run but Jojargeañdior was faster due to the creatures sheer size and body structure and had grabbed her and pushed her down back against the tree and the goblin himself asked the three infamous questions.

Jojargeañdior: "Aaaah yes another tasty human."

Taliana: "Please don't eat me!!!"

Jojargeañdior: "Oh I but I'm afraid I will heheheheahahahaha!"

Taliana: "But please mister...."

Jojargeañdior: "My name dreary is Jojargeañdior!"

Taliana: "Jojargeañdior please don't eat me, surely you must have time to spare my life, don't you?"

Jojargeañdior: "Well tasty morsel I do like to play with my food, so I'll ask you some riddles."

Taliana didn't say anything but instead she let the goblin continue.

Jojargeañdior: "I'll spare you for another day, but if you get these wrong I will eat you."

Taliana: "Ok!"

So Jojargeañdior had asked the first, second, and third riddle.

Jojargeañdior: "Answer me this tasty morsel, what starts when you walk but eventually thou it does not end?"

Taliana: "I don't know, a pit of water or an abyss."

Jojargeañdior: "Wrong deary, next question."

Jojargeañdior: "What is the start of a new life, after a loved ones death?"

Taliana: "A sinner!"

Jojargeañdior: "Sorry wrong again!"

Taliana cried in pure fear that she was afraid that she'd might get the last question wrong.

Jojargeañdior had asked the third and final question.

Jojargeañdior: "Who's the one to say
"Thou shall not give birth to the one who he has thy unspoken name?" Which would be?"

Taliana spoke again hoping to get the answer the last answer right hopefully.

Taliana: "The one who's asleep!"

Jojargeañdior: "Nope sorry wrong again tasty morsel."

Taliana: "Nooooo!"

Jojargeañdior: "Hmmmhmhehehaha Why  yeeeesss!"

Jojargeañdior: "Now it's time to die!!!"

Taliana watch in terror and pain as the goblin had giggled and cackled and began to tear open her torso and had begun to reach into her giant wound and began to feast Jojargeañdior was eating her as Taliana had watched as she suffered and slowly died as the goblin scooped out her intestines and devour them.

Taliana had coughed blood several times and she died and then when Jojargeañdior had been done eating her intestines and other organs it had begun and slowly finish eating the flesh off of her bones, until she was nothing but a skeleton and Jojargeañdior had dragged Taliana's skeleton back into the slimy swampy waters waiting for the next victim to come across the area of Goblins Pond hopefully it'll be someone that is more wiser and skilled.....