Red Fog

(Come into the fog.
Come into the red fog.
Come into the fog.
Come into the red fog.)

(Prologue)
It's all I see now.
It's all you'll see now, but is that gonna really stop you?
No not really!
I try to ignore the sounds of the words that they try to lore me into.
The people in the red fog, they do their best I will admit it to that.
But I should mention how it all started.

(Day 1)
I always thought the idea of the apocalypse happening was kinda wack, but you know who wouldn't right, I mean we all had that thought.

But yeah I never thought of the idea of apocalypse was anything to make a big problem over with, but it's you know what ever.

But yeah I always thought that the end of the world would start like you know how in the movies it would usually be like a zombie apocalypse or a wave of a plague or the end of days once the peagan gods have awoke or something like all of human race or population on this earth slowly dying off and the animals taking over the earth that we once had stood on as people as a society or aliens coming from space landing on earth taking people claiming them as slaves while others who refuse are the aliens food source.

But what is happening now it's nothing like you've expected in the post apocalyptic movies, it's not anything like that it never happens like that.

But yeah it all was a normal day until when it was when it had all started off the east coast of the horizon, it all started with a simple news broadcast to get people not scared but mostly worried that this such event is happening, basically what I mean is that this red fog came from nowhere and it's turning people slowly into these  disturbing fog zombified monsters luring people outside of there homes and turning them as well, it started off in rural Mexico but it won't make it's to the United States until a matter of time when until it does, I still remember how the broadcast on the news went as played on the TV's all around the nation.

(News broadcast:)
"It has been reported that there is a strange unidentifiable red fog like cloud that's been ironically, turning people into a race of zombified mutant monsters there hasn't been a proper name but it has been brought up that people are slowly starting to call these creatures red fog people, if anyone ever comes across these things in distance near you the best you can do at least is run away to your houses and lock them up and board them up until further help arrives thank you and have a nice faithful morning. Now back to you Mary!"

Yeah it got everyone shook up not scared like I said but more like worried but there were some that had bought supplies from local grocery stores to stack up to survive through out this disaster in case if it had ever came to happen.
But how would I know, oh wait I know all of this since the day it started.
But yeah I'll tell you when it gets to slowly start to begin to unravel from the time it starts.

(Day 2)
Yeah it hasn't gotten any better the red fog cloud from yesterday it had been reported on the news today this afternoon about the red fog cloud had now gotten it's way over to the state of  Texas and now everyone in Texas had been infected and turned into these red fog people as the news had labeled them as now I live on the city parts of New Jersey so clearly were all fine along with every one else well except Texas for damn sure so yeah.

I gotten a couple of friends that I knew from high school and also moving onto college I've knew them since preschool they were really close friends of mine so they are ones named Shaun and the other is named Sean yes I know there names are both the same name but I assure you trust me they're names are spelled quite differently, so yeah no confusion there really no at all.

(Day 3)
This red fog cloud keeps spreading very quickly yesterday it was in Texas now today Miami, Florida and just like the people over in Texas the red fog has turned everyone into these fog people it's only a matter of time before it slowly gets here.
I just pray to God that it doesn't get here and do what I think it'll do.