The Pet Bunny

A 12 year old child named Billy with short blonde hair and dressed in a polo plaid shirt, shorts and sneakers and his height had remained around 3,4 feet tall.
His parents had asked him the one day what he had wanted for his birthday he had told them he wanted a pet bunny unfortunately Billy's parents were poor they had money but as a whole buying a pet bunny was what they couldn't afford because a single small cute pet bunny was only for $40.00 the parents at the time didn't have $40.00 dollars in their bank account.

Billy had sat hung his head down looking at the floor and cried while slowly walking out the door to his bus to get to school because his parents had gave him the classic speech: "Sorry Billy but, we can't afford that now a pet bunny is really expensive." Considering the fact that the mother was working at the time and was struggling to get money paid from her boss over at work and the father was a veterinarian doctor but like the mother he wasn't getting paid much.

So when Billy's birthday had came around on March 22nd 2010, he got what he had asked for his pet bunny his parents over time of working both managed to collect $40.00 plus $80.00 on the side for the double which in total the amount number was $3,240.00 which was somehow enough money for one little pet bunny.
So on his birthday a few kids had came and along with Billy, the parents had gotten him a cute little bunny from a local pet store it had grey fur with a hint of light chocolate brown on the back running down it's sides and it had one other thing to recognize the bunny by it had a normal left eye and the right was white but it had a red pupil with a black esclaira.

He named the bunny Fluffy.

Billy loved the bunny he'd hold it and walk around the house with it petting it's ears, feeding it, brushing it's fur, cleaning it, he even booped it's nose making the "boop" sound, he did everything that you would usually do with if you yourself had a pet bunny.

However it was a sad day when Billy had lost his pet bunny on the day of September 23rd.
Billy had come home from school and had saw that his pet bunny was gone he asked his parents what had happened to the bunny and his parents mostly his mother had gave him the heart breaking news that the bunny had died and Billy had ran to his room shutting the door and locking it flopping onto his bed bursting into tears crying.

(Picture of Billy's pet Bunny)

(15 years later)Billy Johnson now age 19 depressed and sad had lost his parents, to death itself his father locked in prison killed in lethal injection after being committed to raping and murdering five innocent children and his mother had committ...

(15 years later)
Billy Johnson now age 19 depressed and sad had lost his parents, to death itself his father locked in prison killed in lethal injection after being committed to raping and murdering five innocent children and his mother had committed suicide by driving it into a frozen lake with him in it but Billy had manage to quickly escape out of the car by breaking the windshield and swimming out.
He was permanently sad for his entire life and he had kept a folded up picture of himself age 12 and sitting in a kneeling position holding the bunny in hands and having his father and mother smiling happy as ever but that was in the past right now today was the future.

But however things started to happen.
Weird things....

He started seeing this humanoid bunny creature he had immediately knew it was Fluffy not because of the grey fluffy fur with the light chocolate brown pattern running down it's back and both sides but also it's one red eye but the eye was a glowing red.

He only caught a slight glimpse of it until it had vanished into thin air, he was staring right at it but it was as if the creature itself had suddenly just went poof from the blink of his eye.
He was the only one that had saw it out in the open but no one else had.
One man had said he was staring empty air directly at nothing.
He questioned himself....
"What was it that he had saw!"

Later in the night he had sat there in a chair in his childhood home thinking did he really see a demonic humanoid bunny creature.
When suddenly he jolted up from terror and fear but had soon calmed down when he had felt the clawed hands of his pet bunny and heavy raspy breathing followed by a hoarse voice speaking the last words....
"Don't worry it'll only hurt for a little while, then soon Billy it'll all be over and we will be reunited once again like always when you were a little boy!"
And suddenly without hesitation he had felt drops of drool from Fluffy's mouth and onto Billy's neck it felt wet and cold and then suddenly things went black when he had accepted the pain of Billy's pet bunny now a humanoid bunny creature putting it's mouth on Billy's neck and biting down as his limp body fell and slowly died he had watched as his pet bunny now a humanoid creature had begun to devour and eat his limp and helpless body then suddenly everything had faded to black.