3- A Walk

Jordan's POV
I wake up with a dull pain on all sides of my face. It's 7:34pm. I've been out for a couple of hours now.
I get up from off the floor and just try not to think about what happened. I open my door steadily as I peak my head through the crack. I don't see anything. I slowly walk downstairs to see that my dad is gone and probably won't be back till early in the morning. I head to the bathroom and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and become horrified. My hand reaches for a washcloth on the edge of the sink to put under some cool water and I start to wash the dried blood of my face. While I do so I can't help but just stare at myself and think about the person he has turned me into on the outside. I can't believe I take this I hate him. I hate this place but I still stick around it's crazy I know. I just want to go on a walk to wherever and never come back or at least enjoy myself for awhile.

I get a my phone, speaker .and a pack of half empty cigarettes I hid in my guitar after I took them from my dad.
It seems like these are the only things that bring me true happiness in life now. Fuck family. Fuck people.

I'm downstairs looking for a lighter when I open a drawer and start to prowl I find an old picture. A picture from when I was a baby. I just think for a moment how much simpler things used to be back then. The thought saddens me. I'm so numb I can't even cry anymore and that's how I try to get things out but I have to turn to other alternatives now.

I find a lighter finally. But it's a little blue one that I'm surprised still works. I go out on my porch then I walk to the end of my road turn on my speaker put on my SoundCloud playlist then I start to walk.  I put on white Ferrari by Frank Ocean and watch the sunset. That's also some other things that makes me happy in life.

Later on
I'm about 4 miles from where I started lighting my second cigarette while I continue to let my music play. The stars are out now and I want to find a place to chill and admire them. I walk for a minuet and find an old playground. As I walk I see a sign that says tobacco free zone.... yeah my ass.
I walk over to a climbing wall that goes up to a spot where you go to the slides and there's also a sitting area at the top.

After about a good 15 foot climb I finally make it to the top and when I do I see a outline of something but I think someone just left God knows what may I remind you it's dark. Well I climb over to the part where you sit. I take a step up and get level but when I do I get a clear view of what's in front of me. A person wearing a black Tyler hoodie, Nike sweats ,and black vans similar to my outfit. Im surprised they haven't noticed me but then I notice they also have blue beats headphones on and their eyes are shut.

Idk what to do. Idk if I should just stay or climb back down but I'm to busy trying to decide when they see me. And we both kinda jump.

—————————————————————————-
Hope you like
Update soon
Sorry for any errors

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thanks for the reads I appreciate it. 🙃🙂