4- Her

Jordan's POV

Oh my god what the hell am I supposed to do now. I'm just standing here while this person looks up at me.

"I'm s- so sorry I wasn't trying to creep up on you I was just gonna chill for a bit but it looks like this spot is taken so I'm gonna go back down now again sorry I um startled you."
As soon as I start to climb back down I hear them say something but I'm not sure what I just want to get out of this because it's awkward.
"Hey wait." They say again in a soft tone. That's when I found out it was a girl. I climb back up to where she's at and wait for her to say something else.
" I know we just met but I wouldn't mind someone to vibe with it's kinda lonely." She says.
"I know that's what I love about these types of nights."
She just looked at me with a mixed expression and then I realized my tone was off.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like a bitch i wouldn't mind hanging up here with you but I meant it's just nice to get away from reality for awhile you know?" I say with a better tone.
" No it's fine and yes trust me I understand." She says in a giggle."
Damn

A couple minutes later we are sitting with music playing just talking about Random shit.
"By the way what's your name?" She asked, "Jordan."
" Yours?"  "Harlee"
"Nice to meet you Harlee."
"Nice to meet you Jordan." She says and keeps adding a chuckle at the end.
Her laugh is adorable.

She takes her hands to her hood that has been on her head this whole time and puts it down. When she did this she revealed a bunch of light brownish wavy hair that started to flow in the breeze that just picked up. There's a lamp post behind me and my head is blocking the light so I move to get a clear view of her and I then notice her eyes. They were the darkest deepest blue I have ever seen but when the light hit them they turned crystal blue. Her eyes are kinda like mine but mine are more mixed with green. She has the most flawless Light brown tanned skin she was absolutely gorgeous.

After all that I notice how long I have been staring. She kinda just waves at me. "Oh shit I'm sorry." I say, while I can feel my face getting red. "Its fine it happens to all of us."
Thank God I don't think she noticed why I zoned out.
"What time is it." I ask as I pick up my phone.
"10:52"
"Damn already?" I ask.
"Yeah, why you got somewhere to be"
"No besides hell but I don't have to go anytime soon. You?"
"Same I'm not in a rush I can go anytime."
So we just sit and talk some more.

All the sudden she wants to take a picture I'm fine with that but as soon as the flash hits I remembered my face.
She looks at back at the picture and she furrows her eyebrows then quickly looks at me while she turns her flashlight on and points it at me.
"What the fuck happened are you ok?" She says sounding worried as she puts her hand on the bruised part of my cheek and caresses softly.
As soon as she did that I instantly got chills through my whole body.

"Yeah I'm fine I got in fight." When I say that I look to the side.
"Did you win?" She ask with a smirk.
"Not exactly but they were half my size."
"Oh.... did you get a few good punches in at least?"
"Well I wouldn't say a few or any but I got some fight in I know how to fight trust me it's just well.. it was kinda tough to really start throwing punches and get the upper hand at that moment." I say once again looking to the side.
"Damn by the looks of it you took it like a champ." She said as we both start to laugh.

Later on I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and tried to read her.
"Sorry I have to get my nic fix. I hope that doesn't bother you?"
"No it's all good I was just about to ask you if you wanted one of mine or if you smoked at all. She says and giggles once more.
"Yeah I'm glad you do because I wasn't about to climb my fat ass all the way back down no 15 foot just to smoke and come right back."
We both start laughing.

We find a good song we both love lay down look up at the stars and light our cigs.
It gets cooler so she gets right next to me and says, "I'm so glad I got to meet you even if you were creepin up on me." She said as we laugh more.

I don't know what waits for me on that other side of the door when I get back but right now I don't give a signal fuck.

And I don't know what this feeling is but I'm genuinely happy for once and I almost forgot how it felt.

——————————————————————————
🥺 Damn brings me back 🥺
Hope you enjoyed the story so far
Even though I don't really know where this is going
Cigs my guy cigs

Vote
Comment
Follow
Sorry for any errors

Thanks for the reads I appreciate it like always.😊😚