🔞 Small Problem | Tanzen 🔞

Bruh i cant write smut bc i suck.

tanzen smut bc it was requested. enjoy. 😼💕

-

Zenitsu woke up laying next to Tanjiro- well really he was clinging to him like a koala but thats besides the point. He had forgotten what had happened last night. I mean he had done something to fall asleep in his- "friends" bed without pants on.

"Morning sunshine~"
Tanjiro ran his hand through Zenitsu's now messy hair. Tanjiro was dressed the opposite of Zenitsu. Zenitsu was wearing a shirt and boxers, Tanjiro sweatpants and boxers. Zenitsu blushed before looking away.

"W-we didn't do anything last night d-did we?.."
Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu with a small smile.

"Why did you want something to happen?"
Zenitsu put his face in the pillow next to him in attempt to hide his blush.

"N-no..I was just wondering..."
Tanjiro smirked at Zenitsu before pulling the pillow away from him.

"Maybe a few touches here and there-"

"W-wait why am I wearing YOUR shirt in YOUR bed. Sleeping next to you?..."
Tanjiro (cock)ed his head to the side before opening his mouth.

"You really don't remember?"
Zenitsu shook his head.

"I took you to a bar, you got drunk and I ended up bringing you to my place because i didn't trust you to-"
Zenitsu mentally face palmed and took a note to let Tanjiro take him out to bars more often.

"So nothing happened?.."
You could hear the dissatisfaction in Zenitsu's voice. Tanjiro perked up before leaning over to Zenitsu. He smiled before kissing Zenitsu. Zenitsu was shocked at first but then kissed Tanjiro back. Tanjiro was hovering over Zenitsu at this point.

Zenitsu pulled away for some oxygen because..he kinda needs that. His cheeks were painted red. Tanjiro brung his hand to the collar of Zenitsu's shirt. He pulled it down farther to reveal his chest right below his collar bone.

"There."
Tanjiro brung his face down to the spot before kissing it. The light kiss soon turned into a bite, then to him sucking on the skin. Zenitsu let out a few quiet moans before Tanjiro got up. Zenitsu sat up right after him.
'Great of course I'm hard after that but of course we can't go all the way just yet.'

"It's already eight, we should go eat something..I'll make you some-"
Zenitsu had grabbed Tanjiro's sleeve pulling him back down onto the bed.
Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu with shock on his face.

"H-hey...you made a problem and now you have to fix it."
Tanjiro realized what he had done. Zenitsu was hard as well. But I mean who's fault is that? Tanjiro shook his head and went over to- well to crawl on top of Zenitsu. Zenitsu pushed him off leaving Tanjiro confused.

Instead Zenitsu himself crawled on top of Tanjiro. His arms snuck around Tanjiro's neck, pulling him into a kiss. Zenitsu softly grinded his hips against Tanjiro's. Tanjiro gasped- well it was more of a moan but yeah. He was surprised by the sudden confidence from Zenitsu. The sudden action sent a shiver down Tanjiro's spine making his breathing grow unsteady.

"So I can make you nervous huh?"
Tanjiro blushed but smirked before bucking his hips up. Tanjiro earned a surprised moan from the smaller.

"You have no idea."
'Tch.' Tanjiro pulled Zenitsu into yet another kiss, this time he shoved his tongue into the others mouth. Zenitsu laced his hands through Tanjiro's hair-- tugging on it softly. Tanjiro explored Zenitsu's cavern- well almost completely. Zenitsu had pulled away for a breath.

By now Zenitsu had a full erection and his boxers were killing him. Zenitsu had moved his hands down to the waistline of Tanjiro's sweatpants. He tugged on it before earning a nod from Tanjiro. He picked himself up and pulled Tanjiro's pants off beginning to take off his boxers but was cut off.

"Hey, that's not fair now is it?"
-Tanjiro whispered into Zenitsu's ear. Zenitsu blushed before feeling Tanjiro's hands on his own waist. He took a deep breath before pulling them off on his own. His member was exposed to the cold air but he didn't mind. At least it was freed from its cage.

Tanjiro reached over to his drawer and pulled out a white bottle. He squirted the clear liquid onto his fingers before moving them down to Zenitsu's hole. Zenitsu buried his head in the crook of Tanjiro's neck before nodding.

Tanjiro slowly inserted one of his fingers into Zenitsu- Zenitsu let out a long groan of pain. When Zenitsu was ready he mumbled a small-

"Okay.."
Tanjiro nodded, kissing Zenitsu's cheek and then adding a second finger into him. He slowly moved his fingers in and out- in a sicsoring motion. Zenitsu let out a pained moan. Tanjiro added his third and final finger- speeding up the pace making Zenitsu finally let out a moan of pleasure. Tanjiro kept moving his fingers in and out of Zenitsu until Zenitsu felt his stomach heat up making his member twitch.

"H-hey! I don't wanna cum from j-just stretching..."
Tanjiro sighed yanking his fingers out of Zenitsu. He took the white bottle again but before he could put any in his own hand Zenitsu stopped him.
He took the bottle into his own hands and squirting some into his hands. He brung his hands down to Tanjiro's length.

Zenitsu wrapped his hands around Tanjiro's member, slowly moving them up and down. Tanjiro bit his lip trying to contain the lewd noises wanting to escape his throat. In one quick movement Zenitsu had his lips connected with the others.

Tanjiro kissed him back moaning into the kiss. After a short while Zenitsu released Tanjiro's member. Zenitsu moved himself back on top of Tanjiro. He hovered above Tanjiro's hard member, slowly lowering himself down. Once Tanjiro's tip was inside of Zenitsu's entrance he realized he was about to have a dick in his asshole.

Zenitsu let out a long dragged moan as he lowered himself completely onto Tanjiro. It took him a second but after a moment Tanjiro leaned against the backboard of the bed and looked at Zenitsu. He placed his hands on Zenitsu's waist. With the help of Tanjiro, Zenitsu was moving himself up and down, moans escaping his lips at every minute.

Tanjiro felt Zenitsu tighten up around him. Zenitsu stopped for a moment before he cummed. The sticky white liquid settled onto Tanjiro's chest.
Zenitsu let out a loud moan as he felt a warm liquid fill him up.

Zenitsu got off of Tanjiro and layed down next to him. His shirt which for some reason he hadn't taken off was now sticking to him from the sweat.
His breathing had slowed down by now.

"W-we should probably shower don't you think?"
Tanjiro smirked at Zenitsu.

"We?"
Zenitsu had a slight gay panic before looking at Tanjiro. He blushed a bright red.

"Maybe?.."
Tanjiro's smirk formed a smile before he made his way to the bathroom, running the water.

-

1178 words :p

I WROTE THAT IN ONE SITTING YOU GUYS SHHHHH