☁ Blue | inotan ☁

I rlly like the color blue atm idk why. Inosuke is a perfect representation of it.

anyway take some inotan. ill maybe right another oneshot or two before i go on hiatus for a few months.

-

Inosuke walked into the warm apartment, it was a nice feeling after walking through the cold winter breeze. The blue ends of his hair bounced on his shoulders as he walked through the hall.

"MONJI-"
Inosuke started to yell after his boyfriend before he cracked open their door to see Tanjiro sleeping soundly. His green eyes softened. A smile formed on his face as he quietly walked into the bathroom to change.

He walked out in a clean pair of sweatpants. Tanjiro had snuggled up in Inosuke's pillow instead of his own. Inosuke quietly walked over to the bed and crawled in. He wrapped his arms around Tanjiro in a hug.

He tucked his face into Tanjiro's neck, lightly kissing it. Tanjiro's nose twitched, like a rabbits. He definitely knew Inosuke was home. He might've even been awake the whole time. Inosuke drifted off into a light slumber and when he did Tanjiro shifted around to face him.

Tanjiro smiled at Inosuke's sleeping figure. He really was beautiful, just loud.

"You can be pretty when you aren't angry all the time."
Tanjiro whispered placing a kiss on Inosuke's cheek. Inosuke mumbled something in his sleep but Tanjiro didnt pay close attention to it. He tucked his face into Inosuke's chest, making himself comfortable again.

Tanjiro whispered a words before drifting off to sleep. The navy blue sheets covering the two.

-

If you want to know why im going on hiatus, i have a very busy life. follow me if you want to stay updated.

Tea