💔 glass| Sabigiyuu 💔

bruh requests please. ship + scenario. if im writing angst i rlly dont know what to write.

lowercase intended.

-

there i stood. all alone. my sword up, i hesitated. and in that moment i saw a flash of peach hair in front of me. he had jumped up, left a small cut in the demons arm. i say demon but he was worse than a demon.

how he killed someone so pure. a heart of gold he had. the image of him, bloody haori as his breathing slowed. his heartbeat followed his breathing..slowly. until it came to a stop.

the image of him, my bestfriend laying there in a pool of his own blood while a demon towered above us. i ran. i was a coward. tears rushed down my cheeks as i ran, sword in hand. not ready for what was to happen next.

i was a great actor. everyone thought i was stone cold..i was quite the opposite really. i had a soft spot. for him just him. if i had to put it into words i'd say i loved him.

the event shattered what was left of my heart.

but now, here i am. in my deathbed. my eyes flickering close as i took my last shaky breaths. i don't want to die. i promised him i'd live. if not for me than him. the kamado siblings were next to me. tears streamed down their faces actually.

i had finally found someone to live for. and i fucked it up, once again. what would you do if it were me instead of you that died?...i wonder.

i wonder if i hadn't ran and left you to die maybe i wouldn't have to heard the last word you whispered in my ear. those words made my heart nearly stop and then accelerate.

"Giyuu..I love you."

-

ouch