☁ smile | tanzen☁

I KNOW I WRITE A LOT OF TANZEN.
ITS REQUESTED A LOT.
AND JUST TO REMIND YOU I HAVE A TANZEN FANFICTION ITS ONGOING SHGSJZHS.

also just so yk this isnt connected to the last one whatsoever.

this wasn't requested but inspired by my little cousin whom just got braces.

-

Tanjiro searched the halls of the school for his boyfriend. He hadn't seen him all day and it was already lunch time. He searched and searched but was unsuccessful. Zenitsu had to have been sick..he wouldn't miss school for anything.

iMessage
Today at 12:34PM

Where are you?

Home.

Why?
What happened?

Ah...I'm not feeling well...

Fine then.
I'm coming over after school.

What?!
Tanjiro what if I'm sick
Then you'll get-
Nvm.
Read at 12:35PM

~

Tanjiro sat down in his seat for his calculus class. He hated calculus. And it just seemed to drag on for longer than usual. The clock ticked and with every tick he became more impatient.

After calculus came his art class. He didn't seem to enjoy it today. His drawings were sloppy and sketches were just blobs rather than people. He tapped his foot just waiting for the 3:00 bell to ring. And when it did he bolted out of his seat and out the school.

He walk- he ran down to Zenitsu's house which was about a block away. By the time he got to the door he was panting in the summer heat. His school uniform wasn't the best thing to run in. He rang the doorbell and Zenitsu soon got to the door. He opened the door but closed it and ran back upstairs once he saw Tanjiro.

"Zen..itsu?"
Tanjiro opened the door and set his bag down by it. Closing the door behind him he walked up the stairs.
He knocked on Zenitsu's bedroom door before opening it.

Zenitsu had his face tucked into his pillow and his arms around it. Tanjiro was still confused. He walked over to Zenitsu and sat on his bed. Zenitsu looked up from his pillow, still not saying anything.

"What happened to you?"
Zenitsu mumbled something inaudible into his pillow.

"You know I can't hear you like that right?"
Zenitsu took the pillow away from his face but turned around so Tanjiro couldn't see his face instead.

"I-i got braces..a-and you'll think I'm ugly now."
Tanjiro chuckled quietly before moving in front of Zenitsu. He placed his hands on the side of Zenitsu's stomach and started to slowly move his fingers- tickling Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was trying his best not to laugh but alas, he failed. He started to laugh and fell down onto the bed.

"Shh you're braces are cute."
Zenitsu looked up with a small smile and dusted pink cheeks. Tanjiro had stopped tickling him by now. Tanjiro slowly leaned down, kissing Zenitsu on the cheek.

-

sir woah-