3*

Eliza's P.O.V.~

I don't get it. What did Eleanor have that I didn't have? I mean I've like Wyatt since I met him months ago but the moment my sister comes back she'd already buddy, buddy with him. Of course, she got the guy I liked. She got everything she wanted. There wasn't a thing in this world that she hadn't taken from me the moment she was born.

I mean come on? My parents stopped paying attention to me the moment my sister was born when I was one year old. And now years later she was still the center of attention in everybody's world. I mean she was even smarter than me.

She was great at everything. And I was only good at working with computers, and she still did that better than me. She was our parent's pride and joy. She was pretty, smart popular, and sweet which was why she got everything that I ever wanted. Including him. Wyatt.

Wyatt was so cute and sweet. So of course the cute and sweet guy would date that perfect sister of mine instead of me. I mean I wasn't even sure if they were dating but I know for a fact that they would soon.

I mean come on everyone liked her! Even Bucky the human who despised all Zombies couldn't help but become best friends with one. And here I was almost always all alone except for when I spent time with Bonzo and Zed, literally my only friends. And even they had other friends. I guess I just wasn't as amazing as my perfect little sister.

All I ever want is to get the attention that she gets. I mean she's popular, loved, smart, and pretty. I'm just boring. I can't draw like her, I can't sing like her, and I most certainly, can't make friends like her. I just wished that she wasn't as perfect as she was so that we'd actually be equal in comparison.

Normally people look at the younger sibling and they're like 'Hey are you Eliza's younger sister?' Yeah well, it's different at school. Everyone in the school seems to know her but no one seems to know who I am. People are always asked 'Are you Eleanor's older sister?' Yeah Well, I wish that I wasn't.

I didn't hate her. I mean I loved her deep down, I just wish I could've been as amazing as her. I mean we're sisters, after all, but then again sisters are usually nice to each other. Eleanor and I don't know a thing about each other.

"I'm home!" Eleanor's voice rang through the house as she entered shutting the front door behind her.

I had been sitting in the living room, with a cup of tea, which had a clear view of the front door. I smiled fakely as she grinned back. Two moments later as she began heading up the stairs, our mom ran out of the kitchen happily.

"Ella!" Mom said smiling as Eleanor turning around running back down the stairs, hugging mom.

"Hey, mom!" She said smiling as they broke apart.

"So! How was your date?" Mom asked putting an arm around Eleanor as they walked upstairs chatting happily to each other completely ignoring the fact that I was in the room with them. But of course, I was used to that at this point.

"Mom! It wasn't a date! Wait!" Eleanor said stopping her tracks as she and mom stood at the top of the stairs. "Want to come with us?" Eleanor asked smiling at me.

Eleanor hadn't been nice to me like this in a long time. And she only did that when she was in an extremely good mood. Meaning her 'hangout' with Wyatt must have gone better than expected. The last time she was this happy was during the summer when Bucky had confirmed that they were best friends.

"I guess," I muttered with a small smile as I headed up the stairs behind them making it into Eleanor's room.

Of course, her room was light purple with green and brown everywhere. I mean the colors did suit her. She smiled happily throwing her purse onto her bed as she took the headband off of her head before pulling her curls into a tight bun. Mom and I sat down on her bed beside her purse.

"So how was your not date?" Mom asked smiling as Eleanor rolled her eyes fondly.

"Perfect." She said smiling in an awestruck way.