*EPILOGUE*

THIRD PERSON VIEW~

It's been six months since Wyatt and Eleanor began to date again. And life was perfect for them. They were happy and in love. But life had been especially amazing for Eleanor. For the first time in all of her life, she and her sister Eliza were actually getting along together. They chatted all night about boys, snuck out to hang out together, worked on homework together, and basically did everything together.

This had been everything that Eleanor Zambie had wanted. She'd wanted her and Eliza to be together. She'd want to be able to share a deep connection with her sister that nothing could tarnish and finally, she got it. Today was actually Wyatt and Eleanor's six-month anniversary. ANd Eleanor being the overly excited girl she was begged Wyatt for a party.

And of course, Wyatt being the sweetest and most lovestruck werewolf ever, decided to do it. So he through his girlfriend a surprise party. Eleanor however had no idea what was going on as she was escorted out of her sister who seemed quite excited.

"What is it, Eliza!" She groaned annoyedly as she fixed the dress that her older sister had made her wear.

"Nothing I just thought we'd dress up," Eliza said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Eleanor's shoulders.

"See that's why I'm confused because you hate dressing up!" Eleanor responded laughing, as she adjusted, her magenta e-line dress. Her curly dark green hair was pulled back into a half up half down hairstyle. On her neck was a delicate-looking light pink moonstone necklace, that Wyatt had given her on her birthday.

"I'm only doing it because you like dressing up." Eliza sais smiling at her little sister.

"You're right! I do!" Eleanor said fluffing her skirt, as they headed down the stairs of their house.

"Let's head out into the garden!" Eliza said smiling leading Eleanor over to their backyard.

"Alrighty, I guess," Eleanor muttered in confusion as they headed outside, only to be surprised by a crowd of their family and friends.

"Surprise!" everyone yelled happily.

"Oh my gosh! What is this!?" Eleanor asked leaving Eliza's grasp happily as Wyatt stepped forwards towards her.

"Happy six-month anniversary princess," Wyatt said taking her hand and placing a firm kiss on it before pulling her close. "I love you." He whispered so that no one else could hear.

"I love you too," Eleanor whispered back quietly. Kissing him quickly on the lips.

"Thank you guys so much!" Eleanor said turning to the crowd of her friends and family who had been clapping for her.

"You know, Eliza helped me a lot with this," Wyatt said smiling down at his small girlfriend. "You have a great sister."

"I know I do. She's the best person I could've ever been stuck with." Eleanor responded laughing, as Eliza stepped forward smiling.

"I love you, sis!" Eliza said engulfing her younger sister in a taught and warm embrace, as her sister squeezed her back.

"I love you too!" Eleanor said as they pulled apart smiling at each other.

Eleanor Zambie finally had the life that she'd always wanted. An amazing boyfriend, a loving sister, and amazing friends. But to be honest she would have been able to live without all of those as long as she had her sister. Because Eleanor and Eliza had something special between them. They had an indestructible bond between them.

Eleanor and Wyatt thankfully enjoyed the night happily dancing together, hanging out with her other friends. Chatting with people, and of course, flirting with each other. Well to be truthful Wyatt did most of the flirting. And of course, that left Eleanor flustered many many times. So obviously, Eliza didn't stop teasing her relentlessly all night.

But none of that bothered Eleanor. Because she was content. She had a family, she was happy with. A boyfriend that loved her and that she loved, and to make things even better the sweetest, kindest, silliest, smartest, and the most amazing sister she could have ever wished to have.