8*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

"So, what should I do?" I asked Bucky nervously.

"I'm not really sure. I don't have any siblings so I've never really been in any situation similar to this." He said sighing as he continued to think. "Maybe you should break up with Wyatt. I know how much you like him but it might be the right thing to do."

"I know and I was dreading that you'd say that." I sighed looking at the gound.

"You know that this isn't your fault right?" Bucky asked handing me a small bag of popcorn.

"Beleive me I know I just wish that mean and my sister didn't fight as much as we do," I said sighing as I thought of Wyatt's happy face when I'd said yes to him.

I really didn't want to break up with him before we even got the chance to really, really date. I mean he just asked me out this morning! I just wished that Eliza didn't react like that but I can't blame her I did just agree to go out with her crush. But then again I hadn't known that Wyatt was her crush it truthfully could've been anyone!

"I just want us to be like other siblings," I said sighing as I popped open the small bag of popcorn.

"I know you do I just don't think that you and Eliza are like that," Bucky said sighing as he opened up my laptop putting on Disney+. "Why don't we watch something to take your mind off of everything."

"Sure I guess," I whispered laying back on my bed as Bucky put on a movie.

I continued to throw popcorn into my mouth as I thought about WYtta. I really liked him and I could tell why Eliza liked him. But I just wish that she'd told me. Because if she had me for sure would have talked her up, and convinced Wyatt to ask her out instead. But instead, we were in this situation.

"Here, let's watch Twitches," Bucky said laying down beside me on his stomach as the movie began.

"Alright, I guess," I muttered looking at the screen, but not completely understanding what was going on as my mind began to drift away as fast as possible.

I loved Eliza. I mean she was my sister of course I did. But I just wished that she'd be more open with me. If she had been this wouldn't have happened. I missed her so much. I mean when we were younger we talked so much more. And now that we were older we barely chatted.

I missed being a kid with her. Just being happy sisters. I missed the simpler days. The days when there weren't any boys, no feuds, just love, and games. I missed the simpler days where we could talk about whatever with no care for the world.

And just like that, the tears began to fall again. I mean why did this have to happen to me? I just really wanted things to be easier. I said sighing as Bucky turned towards me sitting up. I wiped my eyes, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, as I put my face in the crook of his neck.

"I hate this," I whispered as I continued to wipe my tears.

"I know, I know," Bucky said sighing as he hugged me closer to him listening to me crying. "It's going to be okay, Eleanor I promise," Buckys said hugging me tightly.

I had to make a decision. Should I break up with Wyatt? Or should I keep dating him and ruin my relationship with my sister. I had to do this. I had to ruin my relationship with Wyatt to save my relationship with Eliza.

I sighed defeatedly, looking at Bucky sadly. This was it I was going to have to ruin everything to save my sister. I sighed looking at Bucky who just nodded sadly. I looked up at the ceiling, wiping the blurry tears out of my eyes.

"I'm going to do it," I said sighing as I looked him in the eyes. "I'm going to break up with Wyatt. I just want Eliza and I to get along again."

"If that's what you want to do."