12*

Eliza's P.O.V.~

"Eliza!" Eleanor called out as she stepped over the threshold, and into the house spotting me sitting on the couch.

God, what did she want? All she'd done for the past few days was try to talk to me. She'd ruined enough for me this week without doing anything more for me. I mean come on she'd just went out on a date with Wyatt even though she knew that I didn't want her to. I mean what kind of sister does that?

"Eliza!" She called out again walking over to me sitting beside me on the couch.

"What do you want Eleanor haven't you done enough?" I asked her annoyedly.

"I hadn't before but now I have." She said smiling somewhat sadly as she cleared her throat. "I broke up with Wyatt."

"What!?" I asked nearly choking on the smoothie I'd been drinking.

"I broke up with him. For you." Eleanor said smiling proudly.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you're my sister and I love you. I don't want us to keep fighting over something like this." She said smiling as she pulled a strand of her curly hair out of her face.

I didn't say anything as I looked at my younger sister. She'd broken up with the guy she really liked so that I'd talk to her. God, I had been such an asshole towards her. Why couldn't I just be nice to her like she was to me? I hated myself so much at this moment.

I mean she'd literally broken up with the first guy she'd ever really liked just for me. Just so that I and my rude self would be happy. I smiled at her feeling bad.

What was I supposed to say? That I was happy that she did that for me? That I felt bad that I ruined her life by making her dump the guy she liked? I mean I truthfully never thought that she'd do something like this. But I guess I have the best sister ever.

I turned to Eleanor trying to keep my face unreadable as I smiled at her. Trying to keep back the tears. I couldn't believe that I did this to my poor sister. She'd done nothing wrong and now she'd suffer for my mistakes. But I pretended to be happy. I pretended to be happy that she'd done that.

"So you forgive me, right? We can be like best friends and sisters!" She said smiling at me excitedly.

"Okay, I forgive you," I said giving her a bright fake smile as she leaned in closer wrapping me up in a tight hug that I didn't deserve. "I need to go," I said standing up after she let go of me. "I have lots of homework. I'll talk to you later." I said clearing my throat trying to get rid of my tears.

I picked up my backpack which had been at my leg heading out of the living room with a frown on my face as Eleanor just smiled happily waving at me. I sighed slowly trudging up the stairs to my room. The moment I reached my room I headed inside shutting the door behind myself.

The lights were off leaving me alone to swallow up my actions in the darkness of my room. I sighed thinking about Wyatt. He was incredibly attractive, and my sister's. Not mine. I didn't have the right to tell her to break up with him. I was a monster. Well yeah, but I mean as a person. I had been so rude to her. I sighed thinking about my poor sister, and how hard this must have been for her.

I had to make this right. I had to fix this fort, my sister. I had to apologize and tell her to take Wyatt back. If it wasn't too late. But something told me that it wasn't too late. Not for them at least, I'd seen them together before and they had a strong bond that I so nearly broke. but I was determined to make this up to her.

What did she like again? Maybe I could give her paints? Like the really expensive ones, she loves so much! And maybe some new canvases, or some makeup or an outfit. I don't know maybe a gift isn't the best way to make this up to her.

Maybe all she needed was a true apology between sisters.