14*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

"Hey, pup! Are you alright?" Wyatt asked as I wrapped my arms around his torso, before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm better than alright," I said smiling up at him as the rest of the science club carefully shimmed away from our moment.

"And why's that?" He asked smiling back down at me.

"Well, my sister told me something quite interesting," I said smiling confidently. "That is if you still like me."

"Well, I'm pretty bummed out to say that I do," Wyatt said smirking as I chuckled in response.

"Well, my sister told me to go get you back," I said smiling up at him.

"Really?" Wyatt asked his face sporting the biggest brightest grin I'd ever seen on it.

"Really," I said smiling happily up at him.

And just like that Wyatt began to lean down slowly making the air in my throat hitch. This was it, Wyatt and I were finally going to have our first kiss! I blushed my eyes fluttering shut as our lips connected sending a shock of electricity through my body.

This was all I'd ever wanted. To share my first kiss with a guy I liked so much. I smiled kissing Wyatt back softly and passionately right there in the chemistry lab. I had my first ever boyfriend back and he didn't hate me for what happened! This was perfect Everything was perfect!

We broke apart a moment later for air, resting our foreheads against each other's smiling at each other happily as we panted a bit. Wyatt smiled down at me his sharp fangs in view making me laugh as I nuzzled my face into his neck. This was perfect. Everything I'd ever wished for had come true today.

I had my first kiss with the first guy I ever really liked and we were now officially dating. My sister and I forgave each other and were now hopefully going to be best friends and sisters! I loved her to the moon and back and I was so glad that we were finally going to get along together!

"I want to take you out," Wyatt said smiling down at me. "Like for a real first date with no awkward confessions in the middle of it," Wyatt said chuckling down at me as I laughed nervously up at him as a blush crept up my cheeks.

"Well, then I'd love to go out with you," I whispered in response as I put my face in his chest taking in the scent of petrichor and trees.

"Tomorrow, then at 6, I'll pick you up," Wyatt said smiling down at me.

"Sure thing," I said smiling up at him as I heard the rest of the science club whispering quite loudly amongst themselves. Well actually to tell the truth it was only Wynter and Bree.

"They're so cute!" Bree whispered loudly.

"Yeah, they're so precious!" Wynter whispered loudly back as she wrapped an arm around Bree.

"What would there ship name be?" Bree asked thinking for a moment.

"Eleyatt!" They both called out together happily, making Wyatt and I burst out laughing as we looked into each other's eyes.

Today had been the best day of my life. The best Friday! The best first date! The best everything! Today had turned out way better then I'd imagined it. I mean I was planning on dumping Wyatt, sulking for 6 hours with Bucky then crying myself to sleep. But this was definitely a better alternate.

"I have got to say, you look really pretty right now," Wyatt said smiling down at me as he played with a strand of my curly dark green hair.

"Really? Why thank you." I said smiling in response as I ran my fingers through his beautiful brown hair, with a white streak. "You look quite handsome yourself."

"Only for you princess." He said smiling in response making me laugh shyly.

Today really hadn't been the day I'd been expecting but in a way it had been a ton better, and I really owed that all to my sister. I mean if she hadn't been so understanding we still would be arguing right now. But thankfully we were able to work everything out. I stood up on my tippy toes placing a soft tender kiss on Wyatt's kips.

"Awe!" Bree and Wynter shouted together.