A girl?!?!

Uraraka's POV*

At 5:00 pm, "what am I going to wear" she thought. " why am I worrying so much about it! It's not like i want to impress him or any thing" she said. 

She was getting off the elevator, but she heard arguing

She was getting off the elevator, but she heard arguing. "Ooooo Kacchan who are you waiting for?" She could tell it was Midoriya. "That's none of your business you fucking nerd" Bakugo yelled back. As she walked around the corner to the living area she saw Deku talking to Bakugo. Then Bakugo walks up to her and says "Took you long enough" in and angry tone and grabs her wrist and storms out of the building.  She looked around to see Deku's face full of disappointment . As she took back her wrist she asks "What was that about?"

Bakugo's POV*

As he turned the corner he saw Deku just standing in the common area. " What the fuck are you doing here?" he yelled. "Oh im just waiting for Iida, what are you doing out here Kacchan?" Deku said happily. He got no response though. "Ooooo Kacchan who are you waiting for?" he said. " That's none of your business you fucking nerd" he yelled back. Then he saw Uraraka walking around the corner. He ran up to her and said " Took you long enough Pink Cheeks" he said angrily. He took her wrist and looked at Deku's confused face as he rushed her out of the building . " What was that about?" she asked in a confused voice. " Nothing, do you realize how late you were?" he asked in his usual angry voice. " Wait what time is it?" she asked in a panic. " It's 5:50 idiot, anyway where are we going?" he asked in a significantly calm voice. "Oh my im sorry Bakugo I didn't mean to be this late" she said in a panicking voice. "Don't worry floaty im not going to hurt you, now where are we going?" he said in a calm voice. " We are going to a cafe, it serves spicy and sweet stuff. So I think it's a good place." she said in a happy voice.  

Uraraka's POV* (time skip to the restaurant)

" Can we have a seat for two ?" she asked. "Sure do you want a table or booth?" the waiter asked. " Booth please" Bakugo said peacefully. Uraraka was surprised by the way he was acting, she had never seen this side of him. As the waiter sat us down he asked our drinks and was on his way. " So Bakugo... " she said. ' What Pink cheeks?" he said with slight irritation. " What are we going to bring for the trip, since we are partners and all" she said with confidence. " Hmm well first we are going to need stuff for the day, like bug spray" he said. " I should make a list on my phone" she said. 

(Time skip to after the cafe)Because im not writing a paragraph on camping supplies

"So Round Face, do you like Deku" Bakugo asked while they were walking back. " Huh! We are dating , of course i like him" she said surprised at what he said. "Just making sure , because he was waiting for someone that I don't think is Iida " he said. " Well we are here see you tomorrow Pink Cheeks" then he left. 

Back up in her dorm

The more i think about what Bakugo said , it starts to make more sense. Iida is never late to anything he is usually and hour early.  Is Deku cheating on me?. No that's impossible, but what if it's not. Now im starting to get worried. Ill ask Iida in the morning if he and Deku worked on the supply list. For now I will just sleep on it.

This chapter was full of surprises. Maybe Bakugo was on to something. If so when who is the girl? I don't really know myself. Leave who you think it is in the comments.

~The Author ~