Cheating

Uraraka's POV*

In the morning her mind was still focused on the thought of Deku cheating.  So, she decided to ask Iida if he and Midoriya went out the other day to talk about the  project.  As she walked up to Iida she noticed Bakugo out of the corner of her eyes. He noded at her as they exchanged looks. Then she said to Iida "Hey Iida, did you and Deku-kun work on the project yesterday?" she said in a cheerful voice. She was hoping that they did, but she knew he was going to say no. " Actually I tried to get his to work on the project yesterday, but he had something to do yesterday." Iida said. Uraraka's face had a concerned look. But she said "Thanks Iida! I just wanted to know." She still kept her hopes up that she wasn't cheating. Maybe he was planning something special for her, because their anniversary was coming up. " One whole year of dating, could it have all been for nothing" she said under her breath.  

A little later, 

"Hey babe" Deku said. He noticed that she was distressed about something but couldn't put his finger on it. Uraraka still hadn't noticed him, so he repeated himself. " Ochako!" he yelled at her. She has a surprised look on her face. " O-oh hey Deku, whats up?" she said startled. " Ochako, are you ok? You look concerned about something" he said in a concerned voice. So, she put on a fake smile "Im fine Deku." " Is it Bakugo?" he asked. Then in a cheery voice she said " Of course its not him, things are going great with the project!" He was surprised how cheerful she was, especially that they were talking about Bakugo. "How is you're project going Deku?" she hoped to not give off suspicion. "Its going great" he said but she knew that was a lie. 

"Hey Deku I have to go, talk to you later" she said in a hurry while pretending to look at the clock.He was very confused because class was about to start. As she ran off she looked around for Bakugo. As she went to the back of the school she noticed his spiky blonde hair.

"Bakugo, I think you were right..." she said sadly. " Im always right Round face" he said calmly. But little did they know that someone was watching them." We need to get to the bottom of this!" she said irritated. " Tch, that your own fucking problem. Don't drag me into it" he said angrily. " You have to help me, after all it was your suggestion of this crazy idea." she yelled. " Really? Why does your relationship concern me." he yelled back louder. She covered his mouth, " What the hell Round face" the angry pomeranian said. "Shhhhh,...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ I don't want anyone to hear us." she whispered. He licked her, she sprung back "Fine, I'll help you... this doesn't mean we are friends Round Face." "Thanks Bakugo, I owe you"she said. "Oh crap class has started! We gotta go, come on"

Luckily the halls were clear. " Hey Bakugo can we try something?" "Sure what is it?" "Can I get on your back?"she said calmly. "What?!?! im not fucking giving you a piggy back ride Round face" he said surprised. " No i mean im going to get on your back and float you, then you blast us to class because it is a long way." she said. "Sure... but only because we are late." he said. she hopped on his back and floated him. Then he blasted them to class. ( This idea was not mine it was from The Bakurocket! by  PQuintanilha.)

At the class a few minutes prior, 

"Uraraka and Bakugo aren't here, Odd" Mr. Aizawa said. "Has anyone seen them? the whole class said no. Then they heard explosions in the distance. "I think Bakugo is coming and in a hurry Mr. Aizawa" Kirishima said trying to contain his laughter. Then they heard the explosions at the door. Then heard "Blow it open!!!!"

With Bakugo and Uraraka

"We are almost there!" Uraraka exclaimed. " No shit" then Bakugo felt a foot touch his back. Then they were at the door with Uraraka yelling and pointing at the door. "blow it open!!!!" she yelled. Bakugo saw no point in arguing so... he blew it open. " That was so cool" she said  hopping off Bakugo's back. The whole class was in shock even Todoroki and Mr. Aizawa. They both sat in their seats like nothing happened.  

Time Skip ( After School)

After the whole thing with Bakugo and Uraraka, Mina decided to investigate. All of class 1-A was in the living room. "So girls, how about we have a girls night!" Mina said excitedly. "Sure " Momo and Jiro said. Uraraka and Tsuyu noded and said " We are in!"" After all we are going to go on the field trip tomorrow"  Uraraka added. Hagakure said "Yeah its a girls night tonight!" As the girls partied up the stairs, the boys sat in complete silence. After the girls were up stairs, Deku asked "Kacchan what were you doing with Uraraka?  

"We worked on the project obviously" as the explosion boy rolled his eyes. But Deku wasn't having it. "What were you doing with my girlfriend, Kacchan" Deku said in a serious voice. "I told you we were working on fucking the project, shitty nerd. " he was agitated but not angry for some reason. Bakugo felt happy and glad the stupid nerd was angry. Deku gave him a nasty look. Then Bakugo said " Deku, where were you yesterday? Because i know for a fact that you weren't with Iida" Bakugo said questioning Deku. Deku was blushing and covered his face. " I was no where Kacchan" he tried to hide his blushing then looked over at Todoroki. Todoroki shrugged and looked at Bakugo. "So, I guess my fucking hunch was right you are cheating on Uraraka" Bakugo said. Deku looked mortified and realized he was right. All the boys were looking at Midoriya shocked. " I-I w-wasn't Kacchan!" he said. " Stop lying little piece of shit " now Bakugo was angry no, furious. The boys could tell Deku was lying, so they asked why he did it. " Its because I didn't have a connection anymore, and I don't want to break her heart" Deku said with a sad face. The boys told him to just break up with her, but then Bakugo said "Luckily she all ready knew you were cheating." Deku look surprised and mortified at the same time. " S-she a-already knows?" Deku said sadly. "Yeah she found out fucking yesterday idiot. She wasn't as sad as I thought she would be though."Bakugo said. "you should still tell her that you guys should split" Kirishima added. All of the boys were disappointed in Deku, even Iida.

Next Time 

The Girls night

" Im breaking up with you Uraraka" Deku said. Uraraka had prepared her self for this to happen, but now she had to focus on the field trip.

Sorry it took me so long to update. Its been hard with school starting. This is a new record in words 1241 words in total. The next chapter is the girls pov of the situation. And oh man a lot of ships are about to be started.

~The Author~