Camping spot

Bakugo's POV

"The bus is gone! what are we going to do?" she said looking up at me. "I don't know, it's too far to walk back." Her face grew even more worried. What can I do to get out of this situation? There has to be a place we can stay!

Back at UA

"What do you mean Uraraka and Bakugo aren't here?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "They were but they were clones..." Deku answered. "Luckily, Bakugo has gone camping a ton" Kirishima answered. It made the class a little bit more relieved. "Well we have to wait for a few days, I think the villains followed us back forgetting that they put clones in," Mr. Aizawa said. To be honest the whole class was waiting for their return. 

With Uraraka and Bakugo

"Round Face, remember how your cabin got disintegrated?" I said."Yeah I do, but what help is that," she said with a frustrated face. "Tch, you don't remember" I rolled my eyes. "We boys had a cabin too ya know" it seemed as her face lit up with excitement. I can't believe she didn't remember. We started to make way through the forest I told her to be on her guard because we don't know if the villains are still here.  Then it hit me, we are all alone in this forest. "Pink cheeks, did you notice?" "Notice what?" she reprimanded. "Making me spell it out for you huh?" my face had the most disgusted look on it. She had the blankest look on her face. "There isn't anyone in the forest, no one is here they went after the others" her face was relieved yet anxious. "B-Bakugo," she said tugging my arm, I look up and see a monster? I wasn't quite sure what it was but my round face was petrified. It looks like giant shitty hair, but something was off about it. But I can't seem to put my finger on it. Luckily the thing was sleeping. In my lowest voice, I said "Just shut up and we will be fine "  then continued walking. My quirk would help the situation but Pink cheeks have the right quirk.  I signaled her to float us she was happy to oblige. I started to use the trees to move around in the air.  Floaty Fuck seems to be following. It wasn't too long that we got to the campsite. "Wow, this looks even better than our place" there was a twinkle in her eye. "Release" she put us down. To be honest we got here quicker than I expected.

"I'm going to go and check the pantry for food," I said walking off

"I'm going to go and check the pantry for food," I said walking off. I was so happy with her all alone. Wait what am I fucking thinking? FUCKING LIKING HER!! Never. I got to the pantry quick enough. There was a whole damn buffet there. It was amazing, I could last out here for weeks maybe even months. I walked back over to the living room. Saw round face sitting there on the couch like a dog waiting for me. Once she heard something her face whipped around to see who it was. Her face was all tense it looked like she saw an ugly ghost. "There is a whole damn buffet in the kitchen, we are good for months," I said with a confused look on my face. Her face lit up as if nothing had just happened. It was weird, omg. I can't believe I just now realized I should have picked up on it sooner. 

Thank you for reading! We have 700+ views on this fanfic. And we are Number 25 on Kacchako!  That's amazing. Sorry for this short chapter :( I kinda have writer's block but I still have like one idea. So here is the spoiler for the next chapter.

Next Chapter: Hide your feelings

Uraraka's POV*

"How? H-How did you realize it?" I said with tears in my eyes. His red eyes looked so calm maybe even sympathetic. " I knew it, you idiot," he said hugging me. I hugged back and let my emotions run wild. "But you don't show your emotions either? So what do you know" My eyes were all red and puffy. The most surprising thing was...

The word count for this chapter was 760 words. Ohhh I think I'm over my writer block from that dang. Well, there is definitely going to be a lot of fluff next time.

~The Author~