Ass Kicking

A/N: small tw for fighting/blood mention towards the end! (for training purposes)

Makoto was about to go back to his room when an alarm went off on his phone, he quickly looked down and noticed the notification. It was dinner, although he wasn't really enthusiastic about going. He would be sitting alone most likely, or if he even did go things would probably just be weird.

He turned to go back to his dorm, when suddenly Bakugou's voice erupted, scaring him for a second.

"You're not going to the Cafeteria?" He said, shoving his hands in his pockets and leaning back.

"I'll just make something later tonight," Makoto said, spinning around and waving. Bakugou quickly grabbed his wrist and stopped him from walking any further. "You probably just make a bunch of damn noise and wake me up again. Let's go pale ass, you can sit next to shitty hair."

Makoto was a bit shocked, but he sputtered out a quick okay and walked with the blond. He wasn't too fond of strangers grabbing him but he knew Bakugou probably didn't mean any arm by it. He let go and Makoto followed him down to the main lobby area.

Heads turned when they entered together, Makoto's face was a pale red blush. He wasn't sure of what everyone was going to say. A few of Bakugou's friends seemed to be waiting for him. "Hey Bakugou!" Kaminari said, followed by a couple other people. They all seemed slightly relieved that Makoto and Bakugou seemed to not want to kill each other.

"You two made up right? I don't want you both to try to kill each other while I'm eating," Kaminari joked.

"Ah stop it, they'll be fine. Look, they already look like buds!" Kirishima added. Everyone seemed to laugh, but Makoto was still nervous and anxiety rushed through him.

"Actually I'm not exactly feeling well, I think I'm gonna go-" He turned to leave, but as he did Bakugou grabbed the back of his hoodie and yanked him back.

"I already said your not fucking waking me up again, just eat now." He muttered, stopping and putting his hands in his pockets.

Kirishima made his way over, along with Kaminari, Jiro. Mina and Sero were probably already waiting in the line. Everyone walked together, Makoto didn't realize how loud the cafeteria was. During breakfast everyone was still waking up, and he skipped lunch. He quickly grabbed his food and sat next to Kirishima where he was earlier.

"You guys seem to have made up!" Mina said happily, everyone in the class seemed to be relieved. At least they were acting like it never happened.

Mineta, a shorter boy with weird ball things on his head spoke. "I was sure you guys would beat the crap out of each other by now!" Jiro glared at him, and everyone collectively told him to shut up.

Makoto laughed slightly, still a bit overwhelmed by all the noise. He turned on his phone and tried to flip through it to distract himself. Eventually though, dinner ended. Midoriya invited Makoto to chat for a bit after dinner, but he was already tired. After politely declining, Makoto headed to his room. He closed the door, taking off his clothes and changing into some lighter ones, he cranked up the AC and collapsed.

The morning came, once again too quickly, Makoto sent a quick text to his mom and started to get ready, he began his usual routine, although he was more excited today for hero training. Eventually he made his way downstairs. He listened to music and danced around a bit, being interrupted by Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida. A few other people could be heard around, although Makoto didn't pay attention.