Boys' Night

Makoto's vision was blurry, he opened them slowly, confused on where he was. The soft sounds of machine fans and beeping echoed around him. Makoto raised both of his hands, stretching his fingers out and trying to focus his eyes.

Eventually, he felt decent enough to sit up, doing so rather quickly, making his head dizzy. He looked down, noticing the breathing tube attached to his nose, as well as what seemed to be a hospital gown. He was also attached to a heart monitor, the whole thing seemed a little over the top. Although Makoto hadn't used his quirk to its limit in almost a year.

Makoto also noticed he was wearing a hospital gown, and his heart dropped a bit, he was a mix of worried and uncomfortable. Makoto turned towards the heart monitor, taking a deep breath before he grabbed the metal pole it was attached to.

Purple sparks erupted from the monitor and cord, feeding into his hand and up his arm. His body felt much better physically, his muscles relaxed and he had a bit more energy. He was still a bit foggy metally, to combat this he drained the machine a bit more. Luckily he didn't harm it, although the school probably had enough money to replace it just in case.

Makoto looked around the room, his vision focusing more clearly. His lavender eyes searching for anyone around. The soft thumb of heels clicked on the tile floor, turning the corner. A short older lady appeared, wearing a nurse's outfit. A smile planted on her face as she moved. After a moment she finally took notice that Makoto was awake.

"You're finally awake! I'm glad to see you're feeling better." She said kindly, holding a clipboard with some paper attached. "You were asleep for quite some time, although once we get cleared you can go to dinner." A smile planted on her face, reading the chart for a moment.

Makoto took a moment to think, realizing this must've been Recovery Girl. Before he went to UA his family researched the working staff a bit, although she looked different from the older pictures he saw.

"No one saw me in this right?" He asked bluntly, a bit worried at what she might say. The hospital gown wasn't the most covering object, most of his neck and upper chest were exposed.

"Don't worry dear, we already settled everything. I made everyone leave you to let you rest, they seemed to be worried about you." She said, smiling as she grabbed Makoto's arm, examining the needles on it.

"What about the other boy?" He said, sitting up a bit straighter.

"Stop moving sweety." She said, slowly undoing the attachments. "Ah yes, he's fine. After a moment he was ready to leave." She reached up to take the breathing tube off of him, although Makoto took it off himself and handed it to her. She must've used her quirk, he thought. He knew Bakugou wouldn't be harmed too much by his powers, after all he seemed more muscular than most. He was also incredibly resilient than other people he had fought in the past.

"Alright, you seem good to go. Any dizziness or pain?" She asked, Makoto shook his head.

"No, I'm just tired is all." He replied, getting up. He wobbled a bit, balancing himself on the bed for a moment. "Are there clothes I can change into?" He felt weird going to the dorms in his outfit to change. Recovery girl looked to a small brown bag next to her.

"Yes, I had Mr.Aizawa bring them down for you dear." Turning away from him and writing on her clipboard. "Now I don't want you over using your quirk again young man. Don't let me see you in here for anything other than a scrape on the knee."