Practice

Makoto could hardly sleep last night, after Mineta got into his room, he was paranoid about someone else going in. Along with that, what had Mineta seen? That thought haunted him, although Mineta probably didn't know what half of his stuff was used for.

The teen had large circles around his eyes, and especially after yesterday's events he looked more sickly than usual. Makoto woke up a bit late, so he used the key for the staff bathrooms to shower. Although UA had stalls, it was still weird for Makoto. After quickly getting ready, he adjusted his collar. Unlike usual, Makoto added a hoodie to his outfit, finding himself colder than usual.

After arriving in the Cafeteria, Makoto took his usual seat next to Kirishima. Instead of eating however, he moved his tray and slammed his head on the cold table, using his arms as a pillow.

"You okay Makoto...?" Kirishima asked, concerned, looking around the table, except for Bakugou as usual.

"You look like shit." Kaminari added, immediately getting punched by Jiro. The white haired boy glared up, glancing around the table. His normally pale complexion looked sickly, and there was just something off putting about him.

Despite not feeling well, Makoto sat up and stretched, moving his tray over as he did so. Although the breakfast looked and smelled appetizing, Makoto still felt a bit sick from the training session, not to mention he was also extremely tired.

"I feel like shit," He uttered, shoving some food into his mouth. "I had a hard time sleeping last night." Makoto rubbed his eyes, shoving one hand into his hoodie pocket.

The day went awfully slow, although eventually training had begun. Sero and his friends were headed to the locker rooms, seeing Makoto heading the opposite way.

"You're not changing?" Sero asked, confused, the other boys turned their heads, all except Bakugou at least.

"I have to use the bathroom so I figured I'll change in there."

Makoto put on the outfit, taking a deep breath as the black binding material pressed against his ribs. Yesterday's training session made his muscles sore, even with healing using Kaminari's quirk.

The lavender eyed boy lightly jogged over, waving to Kirishima and his group, he decided to meet up with Midoriya similar to yesterday. "Sorry I was a bit late, did I miss anything?" He asked, looking forward as a few teachers discussed something between them.

"No, they haven't announced anything yet, by the way-" The green haired turned to him with a smile. "You did great yesterday, I was worried Bakugou was going to hurt you. I mean, not that you couldn't handle it!" He said, waving his hands in front of him.

Makoto laughed, "No it's okay, I get it. He has an impressive quirk, if I didn't think about using my sword last minute he would've won for sure."

Mr. Aizawa turned towards the class, slouching back as he announced what they were going to be working with today. 
"Now that everyone has some experience with close range combat, we're going to dive into it more. Now, a majority of the time close range combat will take place in doors, which means you can't be as destructive as usual."

"This is similar to the hero vs villain training." Midoriya whispered, seeming to be talking to himself.

"We're going to work on fighting without using your quirks today."