Chapter Six: Bar Fight (Ariceli's )

Authors Note: Sorry but this is one of my shortest chapters. Please enjoy the read anyways!

I rushed off into the building and followed the signs that said restrooms before opening the door to the one that says women's. The bathroom was one of those that had two parts: the sinks and mirrors on the front half and the actual stalls on the back half. I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes were glowing a silver contrasting my normally icy blue eyes, but slowly started dimming. I sighed running a hand through my hair and waited until my eyes had returned to their normal blue. I slowly inhaled and pushed the door open, I took two steps out of the room before I froze and turned to see a dark figure staring at me, arms crossed against their broad chest. I took a sharp inhale and breathed in the glorious smell of fire, rain, and chocolate. This was the singer from earlier, was he waiting for me? How did he know I was there? My scent has been hidden from everyone, for my safety.

He chuckled softly before pulling the mask down on his face, chuckling softly, amused or disappointed I couldn't tell and stared at me with his eyes once again having a golden glow to them this time I knew I wasn't just imagining things. "Mate." My wolf finally spoke and I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding in before standing straight and staring back at him. "Who are you," I spoke, my dominance radiating off of me.

He stared at me a moment longer like he was fighting against his wolf before charging at me and pinning me against the brick wall behind me, hands resting against the cold stone next to my shoulders. "I am your mate, now reject me." He spoke strongly but his eyes said something different, they showed pain and sorrow.

I stood there shocked, his hot breath against my face sent tingles down my spine, I was a princess yet this stranger before me made me feel so weak and vulnerable. "W-What?" I stuttered out. "Why would I reject you?" I felt so confused and my wolf was both shocked and hurt by his comment "Does he not want us?" she spoke weakly in my head.

He simply laughed at this. "Reject me like everyone else in my life has, I am a reject and I don't want to ruin my perfect failure of a record ruining your probably too good to know what bad is record," he spoke bluntly, no longer showing the pain his eye once hid.

I continued to stare at him unsure of what to do before speaking quietly "You don't even know who I am."

"I don't need to know who you come from, I know you are in training to take over a pack, your family, your pack, and you..." he spoke, putting harsh emphasis on the word you, practically spitting out the word in disgust. "Will all reject me, if they know who I am I am an outcast and a reject to them," he spoke clenching his fists before slamming one into the wall. "NOW REJECT ME!" He yelled as the brick wall cracked and bits fell onto my shoulder.

"Ali-Alistar" I heard Gabby sniffle near me, her fear coming off of her in waves "Ali please don't hurt her." I watched as tears streamed down Gabby's face, Vera was standing behind her unsure of what to do but on alert, if anyone including the man in front of me demanding to be rejected tried to harm me.

He looked up at Gabby and grinned maliciously before speaking, "You are just like Authur and Meredith, scared of me. I am what they made me Gabby." He growled at her.

I stood dumbfounded watching them argue over me. "They are your parents too Alistar!" Gabby screamed back at him then it clicked I glanced several times between them they looked just alike, same dark hair, similar eyes. Alistar, my could be mate, was Gabby's brother. They told me they had 3 children, and only two of those were alive. "They still love you, Ali! Mom cries and worries about you every time we don't have word on a sighting of you, and I..." Gabby stared at the floor clenching her fist hard enough that her knuckles were turning white, tears streaming down her face. "And I keep you hidden from them because I know what-"

I watched as Alistar's face softened slightly before going back to being stone cold and cutting her off. "What my piss poor excuse of a father would do to his son? The one he blames for Grey's death, a murderer, a reject, the worst mistake he ever made? You don't know half the shit he has done to me, or will do to me if he knows where I am."

"Damnit Ali I won't tell him anything! Just let Ari go, don't hurt her, promise you won't hurt her!" Gabby sobbed and he looked down on me almost as if he forgot I was trapped between his arms I could see anger and pain in his eyes and I wanted nothing more than to heal him, to comfort him, to save him. I didn't know what was going on in his life but I knew he needed me, more than I needed him.

"I won't make promises, what kind of killer makes promises." He spat back at her like it was venom and turned back to me before whispering his rough stumbled covered jaw grazing against my cheek. "I will give you a week, in one week I will come back and you better be ready to reject me." before pushing away from me and pulling his mask back up walking out of the emergency exit near us.

I collapsed on the ground and vera came rushing over to me "Ari what happened?" She asked me worriedly checking to see if I had any injuries, she couldn't see the emotional injury both me and my wolf now held. "Are you okay?"

"Mate." I whispered out, "He doesn't want us." I spoke softly, everything was becoming blurred with a bright silvery-white light. I couldn't see anything and then suddenly it all became black.