~The beggining~

As Tanner dragged Luna's drugged body back to her house, he heard a girl's yelling. At first he dismissed it and threw Luna back into her bed where he found her, but the yelling got even more desperate. Something inside him ticked as he immediately searched for the source. The voice led him to the for some reason now locked closet, and the yelling suddenly stopped as a loud thud could be heard from inside. He put his syringe into one of his big pockets, and turned the knob, unlocking the door and pulling it open. Inside laid the unconscious body of a girl dressed in white and beige, with long, platinum but ashy blonde hair. She was really skinny, but obviously starved as she seemed to be underweight.
Tanner just stood there, his heart racing in his chest. A faint blush creeped onto his cheeks, he never felt emotions like this before. Something inside him ticked again, and he pulled the girl up, picking her up in his arms instead of dragging her on the ground. What was the feeling he felt? He held the unconscious girl close to his chest, confused why would a police woman lock someone in a closet, the girl doesn't even look like a bad person of any kind, it's just a normal girl! He took the girl to his huge house, walking through the night. Worry filling his mind, even if he was the bad guy, he would never let an innocent person get hurt, especially since Luna is supposed to be "helping" citizens, and not lock them in her house. He's only doing his job - drugging those like Luna.
After a while of walking, he pushed the door open with his leg and came inside, kicking the door closed behind himself and rushing to the nearest couch. He laid the girl down, keeping her head in his lap. Worry somehow filled his mind, how did this girl get in Luna's house? Why was she locked in the closet? He had no idea, but hoped to find out soon...
~~~
Chapter 1 part 1 finished.