~What about Rose?~

As Emily and Tanner spent the morning together, Rose came over. School year was close, and she wanted to come over as often as possible, but knew it was impossible since college will take a lot of her free time. But she still happily spent time with Tanner even though they just met recently, but soon noticed how he wasn't casual with her... And wondered why.
The lawyer was soon there too, and Tanner was able to finally file a proper report against his parents. He hoped that would solve his problems... But Adam had other plans. Little did Tanner know... His parents were going to become known as The Noir... Nothing to be proud of.
Rose was all the time writing in a notebook with a pencil, erasing her speech when wanting to say something else. She noticed how Tanner was almost loosing his sanity, and had to silently and quickly pinch his forearm. As the lawyer explained the process, Rose just couldn't help but melt over how handsome her savior was, not realizing that he is way older than her, beggining to become creepier than him.
Tanner just patted her head, gently shoving her away because of personal space. He didn't show much emotion, just being formal because of the lawyer being just across the table. Emily was in her room at the moment, reading books to kill the time.
"Alright. The rest of the issue will be solved in court, I will send you a notice when is the show up date, sir." The lawyer stated before getting up and leaving, soon Tanner could finally ease up. "It's about time he left. I was close to just pulling out my syringe to tranquilize him." Tanner huffed, his creepy but charming smile returning to his lips. Rose wondered why did he say that, having no idea he's no regular man that she should not mess with.
She wrote in her notebook that she has to go get some things done and that she can come back in the evening, leaving before Tanner could even respond. He just brushed it off as important college things and went to his office to fill up more paperwork for Adam, writing down more information about Rose and the current situation.
--BUZZ BUZZ!--
His phone buzzed as he received a text message from Adam about his next work to do. He wanted Tanner to ensure no cop except for Luna ever gets involved in the Blue Blood Killer situation.
Tanner just flicked his syringe like always, putting it down on the desk as he replied, 'As you wish boss. I'll send my reports in by tonight.'
He chuckled to himself, Rose was for now his new prey... A toy, simply put. He didn't care about anything or anyone else, except for his little, unexpected sister. He didn't feel bad for all the lives he had to take to finally get here, he did it for her. His parents made him who he is now, and he will make them pay.
No matter what it takes...
Rose in the meanwhile cleaned up in her apartment, having fantasies about Tanner caring about her, only because he fed her and saved her from being labeled as missing. She thought to herself, 'Will he ever love me? A plain girl like me?' she kept dreaming, until she snapped out of it and continued cleaning.
But what will the future bring?
She kept asking herself that, not really caring. She wasn't as experienced in life as other adults, she was more of a party girl - wedding edition. She always managed to get invited to people's weddings. She had no idea what she has gotten herself into, becoming Adam's possibly next target. But before she knew it, Tanner was there.
He spun her around with a grin, and yelled "Pee-ka-boo!~" before spinning her around once more, pulling out his syringe. "Apologies, but I'm required to do it... Until next time, Rose~" he chirped as he stabbed the syringe into Rose's neck, injecting the medicine into her bloodline, making her fall asleep. He pulled her onto the couch and left a note saying: 'You're overworking yourself Rose, dear~'
He soon left, he was ordered to keep an eye on Rose, as she was starting to play on his nerves. He made sure to lock the door as it was, heading back to his mansion in the middle of the day, hiding his syringe in his jacket. She was getting too close to finding out what he did, who he is and who he works for, what could end badly for both sides.
He returned home, and went back to doing his paperwork. He kept his smile on, giggling like the insane man he is.
"Everything will be just fine..." He laughed slightly psychotically before finishing the paperwork.
Everything will be just fine...