💊Medicine💊~Eddie

Song fanfic

It was 6 in the morning, Eddie had just come home from 'Mully's house', or so he says. He saw Y/N on the sofa and assumed that she had just woken up, he didn't know that she has been awake all night, waiting for him to come home. She knows what's been going on but she just doesn't want it to be true. Seriously, who would? He plopped down next to her and started watching whatever was on the TV. Y/N didn't know what was on, she wasn't really watching it. Eddie's phone buzzed which made Y/N roll her eyes and her leg bounced which only happened when she was anxious or angry.
"who is that texting your phone?" she asked
"just a friend"
"just a friend? Okay"
Without another word, she stood up and went to their shared bedroom. She started packing her things, everything she could fit into her suitcase. Eddie heard the shuffling upstairs so he jogged up to see what was going on. When he entered the room, he saw Y/N zipping up a very full suitcase.
"woah, what's going on?" he asked with urgency
"my intuition never lies, there's nothing you can ever hide, already got the screenshots so there is no need to deny, you've been creeping, and freaking, and sneaking like you'll never loose me, steady claiming everyone know we together but you steady choosing, swear I cannot win for losing,
I been out here being faithful,
I always got this on lockdown,
But that ain't been keepin' us stable,
So I guess I know what I gotta do..."
Y/N was saying as she was dragging her suitcase down each step, Eddie following her the whole way. She eventually got to the front door and opened it.
"Give you a taste of your own medicine" she said to his face and then slammed the door shut. She went to her car and put the suitcase in the back seats. She went to the drivers seat and closed the door. She turned the key in the ignition (hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rollin that body got every man in here wishin-... Sorry, I'll stop) and took one last look at the house she called home for 2 years. Eddie was stood at the door, crying as he watched her leave. He didn't chase after her because he had no explanation for her, no real reason why he did it to her. She was perfect and did everything right for him, she would have given him the world is she could, and he did... this. Y/N drove to the one person she knew she could get revenge on Eddie with. Someone who wouldn't care and wouldn't ask questions, no strings attached.

Swaggersouls.

(Lmao, sorry, I really love Swagger, anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, idk if I like this one very much, lmk if it's good and you want more)

(edit: guys...what?! this is crap oml 😭 I hate myself sometimes :D)