🏳️‍🌈Coming Out🏳️‍🌈~Narrator

Before you ask, no, Narrator isn't the one coming out as gay in this one lmao

She was leaning on the door frame of his gaming room, just watching him edit. She was scared.
'maybe I should just put it off for now?' she thought to herself but she just shook her head and persisted. She walked up behind him and put her chin on his shoulder, making him jump a bit.
"Hey" he said with a smiled as he continued to edit.
"hi" she said nonchalant and just watched him edit.
"you okay, honey bunches?" he asked her as he stopped editing. She pouted and took her head off of his shoulder. He spun around on this chair and looked at her with worry in his eyes.
"Can I talk to you?" she asked him
"Of course, what up?" he asked as he stood up and put his hand on her lower back, directing her to the sofa that was in his gaming room. She sighed heavily as she sat down and looked at him.
"I just want to tell you that, I do still love you with all my heart and I always will" Y/N told narrator as she held his hands.
"are you breaking up with me?" he asked with worry
"noo! No, no, umm, I uhh, I'm (Sexuality) ..." she trailed off (sorry if you're straight ✨🧚‍♂️)
All he did was pull her into a hug. She looked into his eyes while he said
"I'm so proud of you" with a smile

(I love narrator so much, he's so adorable! I hope you liked this, just because pride month is gone doesn't mean my beautiful gay babies can't be celebrated, I, myself, am a proud Pansexual 💕love you all 😘)