🙄Jealous🙄~Mully

Requested by Killjoy-JacketSlut

"Mi'lady" Mully says as he opens the glass door and gestures for his girlfriend to enter a new Italian restaurant that neither of them have been to before.
"Mi'lord" Y/N replied as she entered the restaurant, shortly followed by Mully.

They were seated at their table and were handed menus. The two talked about their youtube channels and what not until the waiter came over.
"Hi, my name is Jonathan and I'll be your waiter this evening, what would you like sir?" he asked unenthusiastically as he looked at Mully. He ordered some Spaghetti Bolognase and some wine. When his order was finished, the waiter turned to Y/N with a bored face. When he actually looked at her, his eyes widened and he didn't look so bored anymore more. His posture improved, he smiled and spoked cheerfully and flirtily.
"and, what can I get for you, pretty lady"
"uhh, can I get the lasagna please?" she spoke, not really noticing his attitude change due to her looking at the menu whilst Mully ordered. However, Mully noticed and he didn't like it one bit. His jaw clenched and his hand gripped the edge of the table, making his fingertips change colour.
"and what would you like the drink?" he asked with a wink. Y/N noticed what was going on and it made her a bit uncomfortable, so to make sure the waiter knew her boyfriend was right in front of her she looked at him and asked
"Babe, what did you get to drink?" emphasising on the word 'babe'
"I uhh, I got wine"
"Okay, I'll have some wine too please" she said, looking back up at Jonathan. His face wasn't as happy as it was a few minutes ago but she obviously didn't care. He just walked off, leaving the two to get on with the date.

Mully and Y/N were talking about anything and everything and during that time they got their wine, but a girl walked over. She looked very excited and she had a huge smile on her face.
"oh my god! Are you Mully?" she asked with much excitement.
"Yes, hi, what's your name?" he asked with a smile
"Amber"
"I'm assuming you're a fan and not just a creepy stalker"
"Haha, yes, I'm a huge fan! Do you mind if we take a picture together?"
"sure" Mully said with a smile as he stood up for the picture.
"can you take the picture?" she asked without even looking at Y/N, she just shoved the phone in her hands. Y/N stood up and then took the picture. She handed the phone back to Amber and then she just smiled at her phone, looked at Mully and said
"Thank you" and then just walked away.
"you're welcome?" Y/N said in a slightly offended voice as the two sat back down
"I know, how fucking rude was that!" Mully said
"oh for fuck sake" Mully muttered, before Y/N could ask what was up, Jonathan came over and placed the food down in front of Mully and said
"Spaghetti Bolognase for... You... Anddd, Lasagna for the pretty lady" he plased the plate down in front of her. She just smiled at him, looked at Mully and then picked up her fork, not really sure of what else to do.
"if you need anything, I'll be around, don't be afraid to call for me" he told Y/N in a low voice with a wink and smirk which just made her cringe. He then softly touching her cheek which made her tense up and Mully stood up faster than you could blink.
"hey buddy, don't touch my girl, that was way over the line, you're so far past the line you can't even see the line, the line is a dot to you!" (if you know that reference I love you) Mully shouted causing people to look over which made Y/N hide behind her hand and she poked her fork in the lasagna. When she saw the manager walk over she stood up from the table and told Mully she was going to the toilet.

5 minutes later, she went back to the table to see that it was just Mully sat there eating his food. She sat down and smiled at him.
"sorry about that, I just got annoyed, I know how much you hate drama" he said to which she replied
"it's okay" she started to eat.

Once they finished, they piled up the plates and put the glasses together to make it easier to clean up (if you don't do this then you should start because it's just a nice thing to do). Then they payed and left.

They were just sat in the car as the light sound of rain patting on the front window and top of the car. Mully put the key into the ignition but put his hands on the wheel.
"I love you Y/N" he said as he looked at her.
"I know you do Muls, I love you too"
And with that they drove back home.

I'm so so sorry with the really bad updates, I promise, once I get settled into college and get all up to date with all my work, I'll start writing more often, thanks for putting up with it haha, hope you enjoyed it 💕