💕Love At First Sight💕~Juicy

Requested by cottoncandywitch

She was just sat there, on the edge of a fountain. The canvas on the easal, paints sat next to her thigh. The Autumn (fall) sun beaming down, a light breeze blowing the dead, crunchy leaves. Her black full length romper fit like a glove and she was sat on her red blazer, carefully so it doesn't crease. Her red and black hair was lightly being picked up by the breeze.

As she was looking around to find something to paint, her eyes landed on the most perfect person that she had ever seen. His blue/green eyes gleamed in the sun beams. His fluffy light brown hair also lightly blowing in the breeze. He was sat down on a bench, just taking in the beautiful Autumn colours.
Cassie needed to paint him. She needed to because she was afraid that if she didn't, she would never see that masterpiece again. She was trying to not make it obvious that she was looking at him. Unfortunately, he caught her looking so she quickly looked away and tried to hide behind the canvas. He smirked and walked over to her.
"hey" he said as he was stood in front of her and the canvas
"oh uhh, hi" Cassie panicked but smiled at him.
"I uhh, I couldn't help but notice you looking at me over there" Gaege spoke as he stepped closer.
"oh uhh, yeh I was, uh, I was painting you... Sorry if it made you uncomfortable"
"No No, don't worry, it's okay... Can I see?"
"uhh, it's not finished yet but sure" she said as she turned the canvas around
"oh wow, that's amazing!"
"really? Thanks"
"why don't you finish it? I'll go and sit back over there so you can finish it."
"well, okay"

Once Cassie had finished the painting, she gestured for Gaege to go back over to her. 
"here, look" she said turning the canvas slightly to the side as he sat down next to her.
"that's... Incredible! Are you self taught?" he asked
"yep, I am" he told him
"hey, maybe you could teach me how to paint one day" he said with a smile
"sure, but how will I get in contact?"
Without saying anything, he passed her his phone so she could put her number in.

With that, they said their goodbyes, Gaege left and Cassie packed up her stuff. Her phone viberated so she looked at the notification to see

Messages:
123456789: Hey! It's Gaege :)

(I'm so sorry this took so longgg!! I have a lot of things going on right now but I'm getting back into the groove or writing so hopefully there will be more updates ss, anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, I know it isn't my best work but I'm trying)