Chapter 1-The Little Girl

Y/n Pov

I was with Jotaro at his house after a huge incident with a boy the same age as me and him called Noriaki Kakyoin. I was looking at everyone when I see a little girl. She was sat on a man named Avdol's lap fast asleep.

"Who is that young girl" I say pointing at her and Avdol looks up at me.

"This is Kimmy. I'm not her father but she views me as one so she always sticks by me." He says this with a small smile as he looks at the girl and Pats her head.

I smile at them and then look over to Jotaro and Kakyoin. I see Jotaro pull the flesh bug out of Kakyoin's head. I flinch a little but it looks like everything is fine.

"Papa Avdol who are those two." I hear a small voice say and I turn around to see the small girl awake with a confused look.

"That is Y/N L/N and Noriaki Kakyoin" Avdol tells her and Pat's her head to get a small smile in response from the little girl.

I was confused as to why these people who have a seemingly dangerous life would have a little girl around but she must have a strong stand to protect herself or something along the lines of that.

The little girl suddenly stood up and starting walking towards me and she stopped when she was up close. She held her hand up to me and I realised that she was trying to show me a beautiful golden cresent moon on her hand.

"Where did you get that from Kimmy?" I say to her smiling and she looks up at me returning the same smile before saying "It's a birthmark I don't know much about it but I was born with it. I asked Grandpa Joesph but he doesn't know where it comes from." I smile at the small girl. It looks like she gives them all different nicknames. So far I've heard Papa Avdol and Grandpa Joesph.

The cresent moon confuses me. I know about the star on the Joestars back but I've never heard of a cresent moon before. She might have some sort of fate just like the joestars if so then that isnt good because she is just a little girl and she should be staying safe for now.