Chapter 2 - The Dreaded fly

Y/N pov

We were currently on a trip to save Jotaro's mother. I looked at him with a sad expression. My childhood best friend now has the life of his mother threatend due to a stand.

"Don't worry Jotaro no matter the cost we will save her" I said with a small smile. He nodded in response and turned to look out of the window. I understand he is upset so I don't really say anything else instead I look around and noticed that the little girl is missing.

"Hey Avdol where is Kimmy?" I say a little worried. He smiled at me a little bit "Oh she is following a fl-" he is cut off by a massive crash and a bleeding Kimmy glaring at the fly.

Everyone looks shocked as Avdol jumps up and pulls kimmy behind him "Kimmy what happened?" He says now looking protective as ever.

"Papa Avdol the fly is evil it tried to rip my tounge out but luckily I attacked it with my stand." She says this a tiny hint of proudness in her voice. For a kid she is really brave. Most kids would run yet she stays and fights.

I pull out my stand which is a huge pink stand and it is kind of like Kakyoin's stand but instead of emeralds it fires out extremely sticky chewing gum with should stick the fly down and allow the others to take care of it from there. "Bubble Gum Sticky Attack" I shout aiming at the fly I almost got it but instead I stuck a bag to the wall.

"Dammit" I say under my breath and try again and I caught the fly's wing sticking it to the wall and I throw my arm up in the air with triumph. I see a man who is unable to move his arm and I point him out to Avdol. "I think that is the man that went to attack Kimmy" I say.

Avdol approached the man and used magicians red to teach the man a lesson. He then proceeded to pick Kimmy up and walk towards the front of the plane and then me behind him.

I saw Jotaro pushing the women out of the way and I chuckle a little. "I'm sorry for his behaviour ladies but can you please let us through its urgent." I hear Kakyoin say this and I roll my eyes and take one look at Avdol and both of us start laughing. Suddenly Avdol runs in and I follow behind him.

"Oh My God of course he had to kill the pilot no need to worry I'll drive it." I hear Joseph say and I smile a little. "Are you sure you know how to drive this old man." He says which gets a laugh from Joseph.

Once the plane crashed into the ocean we all made it safely to shore and I looked around at everyone and then down at my now drenched clothes and I start to laugh again.

"Atleast we are all safe for now." I say which earned a smile from everyone but Jotaro just as I had expected it is hard to make Jotaro smile.

"Papa Avdol how will we get to Egypt now" I hear the small girl say. Avdol kneels down so he is about her height and smiles at her. "We will find a way don't worry Kimmy we always find a way don't we Joesph." Joseph turns to them with a smile "Yeah just leave it to Grandpa Joseph to find a way." And with that we all continue walking.