Chapter Four - The Ship

Y/n's pov

I'm currently next to Kakyoin and Jotaro just chilling in the sun of the boat.

"How could you three wear those uniforms it's too hot to be wearing that." I hear Joseph say and I start laughing a little. (If you are a girl the skirts were really long and pretend you have a jacket on too. If you are a boy then you have the same uniform as Kakyoin but in the dark red coulor that the girls uniform is in. If you are non binary then your uniform can be whatever you like)

"We are still students" kakyoin says and we all go back to relaxing.

I hear a bunch of clapping and see that Avdol and Kimmy are playing a game I smile and just as I'm about to say something a crew member of the ship walks out of the ship with a little kid.

"Joseph there was a stowaway" the crew member says which gets an annoyed look from Joesph.

"What do you mean a stowaway you told me no one else would be on this ship." Joesph says with a grumpy voice.

"I'm sorry sir they was in the bottom so we didnt see them." The crew member said but put the kid down anyway.

The kid got upset and jumped off the ship and then Kimmy jumped off in an attempt to save the kid but ended up falling with them which made Jotaro jump in.

"Yare Yare Daze you kids should be careful." He says once he pulls them both back on the ship with the help of Kakyoin.

"I'm sorry big brother Jotaro but the girl needed help." Kimmy said. We discovered the kid was a younger girl a little older then Kimmy.

"Dont look at me like that I'll kill you all" the little girl says which gets Kimmy to hide behind Avdol.

I always viewed Kimmy as brave but sometimes she gets all scared. She is even scared of this girl with a knife when Kimmy has a stand and could easily win against a knife.

The captain of the ship comes out and yells at Jotaro for smoking before putting the cigarette out and puts it in Jotaros pocket.

"The captain is the stand user" Jotaro says in annoyance which makes us all turn to him.

"Don't be silly Jotaro he is the captain." I say and Jotaro looks at me.

"I found a trick about stand users. When they smell smoke thier nose twitches." In response to that everyone including the captain touches their nose.

"How did you know that Jotaro." Kakyoin says this with a bit of confusion on his face.

"I didn't but we have our guy dont we." He points to the captain and everyone realises that Jotaro was right the captain was the stand user.

I was about to say something when Kakyoin pulls me to him and wraps his arms around my waist to stop me from going to the captain. I raise an eyebrow in confusion but my face heats up a little bit.

Jotaro uses his stand and knocks the guy in the water and pulling the girl up as she was used as a hostage. As he is doing so his stand is getting pulled down by barnacles and everyone tries to pull him up but instead he falls in and we pull the little girl up instead.

I look in to see what was going on and I see a giant whirlpool of water. I start to get worried when Kakyoin places his hand on my shoulder. "It will be alright Jotaro will find a way out he always does." He says and then kisses my cheek and my face burns up even more and I hear Polneraff and Kimmy laughing and I see they are looking right at me.

After that we try helping but the whirlpool is filled with little places so we cant get close enough to help him and it makes me sick with worry until we see Jotaro break through that but it makes the boat sink so we have to go on a life boat. I see Kimmy whisper something to Polneraff and they both erupt into laughter and I think about the kiss before and my face heats up as I look away.

"Is something the matter y/n" kakyoin says which gets me to look at him with a small smile.

"No everything is fine dont worry."

______________________________________

A/n

Yet another part completed. I hope you guys like this part as I'm having fun writing this story. I'm going to do more romance stuff with the sweet Kakyoin so have fun