Suspicions

Next morning

Anna's pov

I woke up to get ready for school.It was my first day to join as Kim Anna in the school. I was nervous.

After I got dressed up,i unlocked my phone just to see 7 messages and 16 missed calls from Jackson. I wonder what happened that he is so desperate to tell me. I checked his messages:-

Jackson:-
'Anna, where the hell are you? '
'I'm in front of your house and it's locked'
'I have an emergency,its serious one'

'Jaebum.. is severely injured as if someone just beat the shit out of him'

'He is still unconscious but I don't know why he keeps on calling your name meanwhile'

'I even searched Jungkook's house,he was not there'

'Are you safe? Please just reply,i'm already nervous as hell'

'If you read this,i have something to confess please meet me tomorrow at Cafe Bangtan next to our school at 4pm'

I was shocked after I read those,i felt bad as I was not there for JB.But why did he call out my name,i mean I thought he hated me for taking Jungkook's side.

It was weird when he didn't even tried to bring back my memories or make me remember any of the past. I thought to first reply Jackson and then leave for school.

Me:-
OK I'll be there tomorrow and please message me where JB is now. I want to meet him.

I came downstairs,my family was there waiting for me sitting over the dining table,except one person, Suho oppa.

He was not there,this was strange, I mean when I came he didn't wanted to waste a second and was with me all the time, now he was gone. Strange isn't it?

"Anna, today Kai will drop you off at school, okay"my dad said .

"OK, dad"i said and glanced at Kai oppa with a sweet smile. In response his lips also curved upward.

"Where is Suho oppa? "I asked

"He is just out for some work, he'll be back soon"Kai oppa replied. I saw he got goosebumps while saying those words.

With that oppa dropped me off in front of my school. But finally after waving him back,my smile slowly faded away.

I remembered my sister, yeah I mean the one who is fake, Mina unnie.I remember she used to wake me up every morning and the way we fought. I missed her,i haven't seen for almost 3 weeks. I missed mom and dad too. I really tried a lot to find them,i called their phone numbers almost infinite times. My maternal uncle and aunt also had no clue about them. That said they took the flight but now they are missing since 1 week. I asked Taemin oppa's parents they too were clueless like others. Even though I'm overwhelmed with my real family still I felt I have a stronger bond with the Lee's.

"Ugh! Anna you are thinking way too much,lets see what will happen next"i growled and entered the school building.

"Hi babe, you okay? "Amber greeted me and quickly noticed that something was off.

"Yeah, what happened Anna?"Rose too showed her concern.

I told them the whole incident with JB and dinner with Sehun.

"I understood everything, but one thing is bugging me, why Sehun asked you about your financial status with the old family. I find it too weird, this Sehun guy is literally creeping me out"Amber said and scrunched her nose in disgust.

"I too feel the same,Anna I have to say either you must stay away from him or you should just confront him to make him tell the truth"Rose said.

"Yeah, I think that too"I replied.

With that we entered the classroom,but as soon as I entered I saw Jackson's gang with all terrified expression. At first I thought I wouldn't go then I remembered JB's condition. So I neared them,and started speaking-

"Why are you guys looking so terrified?"

Now all the attention was on me.

"Anna, I think Jackson must have told you about what had happened to JB last night, so the thing is we are tracking who did this to him. But till that I'm telling you not to talk to anybody in school except us and your two friends"Bambam said with concern.

"And why would I do that? "I asked being a little angry as I don't like to be ordered.

"Look Anna, you must be mad at what we are saying but believe me there are a lot of things that you don't know and you shouldn't know. Till now we have some doubts that something might happen to you"Jinyoung said.

I didn't wanted to talk to them anymore. I didn't wanted to talk to anyone, they were just giving me more stress. The school ended normally except one thing that Sehun again. As my friends told me not to talk to him, I ignored him the whole day while that boy tried his best to make a conversation.

I was just returning back with my friends when Bambam stopped me again.I was furious.

"Oh God, why don't you guys leave me alone, I don't want to listen to your bullshit"i yelled making them flinch.

"Please Anna, listen to us. We want you to be safe,please"Youngjae pleaded.

"And why is that please don't tell me that she is your friend,no one would believe that"Amber barked.

"Why are you hiding stuff? I need my answers"i shouted as I lost hold on myself and my tears started to fall again.

Yugyeom couldn't take it anymore, so he came up to the front and shouted

"So you want answers right then ok, i'll give you your answers today but before that I'm warning you not to cry as it can severely heartbreaking for you. Ms. Anna,we know you are JB's childhood friend and now you are living with the Kim's.For your kind information let me tell you one thing

The one who had beaten JB and kidnapped the Lee's is your own dear brother,yes your so called oppa,Suho....."

That's it for today guys.
Why did Suho beat JB? Why did he kidnapped the Lee's? What happened to Jungkook's parents? Why Mina was there alone all bruised. You will the answers to all your questions in the upcoming chapters. So stay tuned.