Mr. Stalker

Anna pov

I woke up early. As soon as I woke up,i remembered the incidents of last night.Finally after all this, we ended up together. But my happiness didn't lasted long,the moment I saw a message from the stalker.

Message

The creepy stalker:-
Well I have to say Anna, you got great guts. I mean I saw what happened last night. You said yes to that jerk. But it's okay,you are going to be mine.

-Remember don't talk to him otherwise you'll see. Your dear boyfriend dying in front of you.

-Today I'll show you who I am so be prepared,honey

-Love you

I was terrified.I mean that guy was literally creeping me out. Then I came downstairs,my family was there already. But I noticed their eyes were glued onto the TV.

"Morning everyone"i cooed. No-one moved an inch.

"Anna,Jackson Wang is your classmate. Am I right? "my sister asked.

"Yeah, but what happened"i asked and  she pointed towards the T. V.

The news that I saw made my heart stop for a second. My eyes filled up with tears.

"A high school 17 year old boy named Jackson Wang was found dead on Kevee street at 1 am by some locals. Investigation is continuing but some guess that it was a brutual murder".

I was simply speechless by the news.He was somebody who helped me find out the truth. He was my only friend after Rose and Amber.

But at the back of my mind, I felt like it was because of me. I simply ran back to my room and hugged my knees and started sobbing. After 20 minutes,i got up and then started getting ready for school. Then my phone rang and I saw the caller ID. It was Jungkook.

On call

Jungkook:Did you see the news?

Me:-yeah, but who can do it

Jungkook:-when was the last time you had met him?

Me:-the day before you came. We were talking until he left all scared because of a man. I wasn't able to see the man's face.

Jungkook:-okay, but make sure you are safe. It may be related to us and don't forget imma go with you to school. Love you bye.

Me:-yeah, love you too.

With that i went to college. Everyone was sad because of the news.When we entered the school, I saw Jungkook's hyungs there already present.They were here to talk about Jackson's Sudden death. Within some time my bffs also showed up.

"Anna, I also heard that a murder happened at the Lim's house,i mean Jaebum's mother died a few days back, I think you should go and console him"Amber said and we were all shocked.

"What? "me and jungkook shouted.

"Yeah and another murder had happened.It was a psychiatrist from a hospital"Rose said.

"why do I feel like its some serial psycho killer? "I said.

"I feel that too, but guys have you found my news about the rest of got7"Amber asked.

"I feel this is something connected to us"Jungkook said.

The class went well except one thing that Sehun didn't show up today. It was weird cuz he never missed a single day in school.

I told Jungkook and friends about the stalker's warning.

"Don't worry,we'll go together"he calmed me and placed a kiss on my forehead.He glided his hand to my waist and we were walking home hand in hand.

In our way,i got a message. I checked it was the stalker.

The creepy stalker:-
Baby, i see what you are doing. The hand which is on your waist should be mine not that jerk's

-Now its time to meet baby.

I was scared that my legs were shaking then I heard Jungkook groan, i turned to see him lying unconscious.

That's all I saw until I felt something hit my head hard and I blacked out too.

Kai pov

Me and my family are at the Lim's, finally after so many years.Today was Jaebum's mom's funeral. My mom crying so hard as she lost her best friend. These days aren't going well but I felt glad that things aren't hidden now.

But all through this, Jaebum didn't shed a single tear, poor boy just lost his mom. I guess he was just too depressed.

He quickly left after the ceremony,so me and Suho hyung went to his room,to comfort him.

But the scenario we saw was something,we had never expected in our life.

Anna's pov

I woke up with a little strength in my body.My wrists and ankles were aching so bad. I looked around just to see myself in ropes inside an old dusty room.Jungkoom was tied on his chair too who was next to me still unconscious.

"My cherry is awake now"a voice cooed,it was awfully similar.

"Who are you just come out and show yourself"i yelled .

Slowly a man in black appeared, it was the same man. The man I saw at the cafe when I was with Jackson.

My eyes widened at the site of the man. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Jaebum...... "