The truth pt2

Anna's pov
I was returning back home after all those incidents. I was simply speechless about the things that were happening in my life. It was already 8pm and I was walking alone in the streets.Then I saw Kai oppa called me.I picked up the phone
On call

Kai:-whare the hell are you,Anna?I'm calling you since last half an hour.

Me:-Sorry oppa,i just had some work to do BTW I'm at Clive street near Han river.I'm waiting here.Come and pick me up real quick.

Kai:-ok just wait there I'm coming.

With that i ended the call. I tried to act normal so as that they wouldn't hurt the Lee's.I waited there and I then saw the message from the unknown number that came last time.
I opened it and saw

Unknown number:-
Baby girl, now no more hide and seek. I'm gonna show myself. I've some news for you too. I hope you will accept me.
-Love you Cherry.

I groaned in frustration.It was that stalker again. What does he mean by some news? I thought.

Then Kai oppa came and picked me up. After the day's whole incident my mind was hurting a lot,so I decided to sleep.I heard my phone buzz,i saw Jungkook was calling me but I ignored it thinking that it would be okay to call him next morning.

Next morning
I woke up and got ready for school.
I didn't felt okay, I didn't felt like going to school but unfortunately I had to as I didn't wanted to see the faces of those traitors. Kai oppa dropped me off at the school where I saw my besties was waiting for me.

"Guys,i have to tell you something real important"i said and we skipped the classes,so that I could tell them the whole story. After my narrative, they all sighed.

"You know dude, your life has been a mess thesedays"Amber said.

"I know"i sadly chuckled.

That's when I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see Jungkook. He looked tired and exhausted at the same time. I quickly ran to hug him,he hugged me back too.

"I missed you"i muttered.

He chuckled and said"So Ms. Nerdy is falling for me,i guess"

To be honest, he just behaved like a party pooper.
I didn't replied and simply hugged him taking all his warmth.

"Anna, I found everything,the truth, the misconception everything"he said in a low voice.

"What? "I looked with a questionable expression on my face and that's when I saw a bruised Mina unnie behind him.We all sat down and he told me everything,my tears started to flow uncontrollably.All this time,i hated the family which was my own and left them for a family who just wanted me for money.

Everything seemed to go downwards.All this time my best friends stayed along with me.

"What are we gonna do next?"Rose asked.

"Go to the Kim's mansion and settle out everything"Jungkook said while looking at me.He caressed my back as he knew I wasnot able to take all of it. It was just happening so fast.

"Jungkook? "I called him.He hummed in response.

"Can we do this after some more days, I need time to do all this"i said.

"Okay as you wish"he replied.

1 week later

A week almost passed and I can't believe today was the day of confrontation.I was living with my old family at Rose's house. The Kim's ofcourse didn't had a clue about it. I told them that Rose was sick and alone so I was just accompanying her. Although Kai oppa opposed at first but I was too stubborn to listen,so he gave up. Me and my family made up. They also apologized me about their earlier behaviour.

I saw my mom was in tears all this time they were holding back their anger and hiding from the Kim's just for me. All I gave them was Anger and lies. They also confronted about how bad they felt when I felt less luxurious,i asked for expensive stuff, the rich behaviour from Kim's etc. I felt I was the one who took the responsibility but they were behind me always.

Meanwhile in the school, Sehun was being way too clingy,thanks to Jungkook who always put him aside. I was even more careful,i saw him following me. And one thing that terrified me the most was Bambam and his team were missing since that day.

Bambam pov

1 week ago with Sehun

"What, but why Jaebum contacted Sehun?"I asked curiously.
"Who was the one he threatened to kill? "Jinyoung asked Sehun.

He hesitated first and then answered.
"it's someone that I love"

"Tell me who is it otherwise I'm going to kill you now"Yugyeom threatened.

"It's a girl that I love but she doesn't love me back. I guess she loves someone else"

We stopped then Youngjae thought something and spoke.

"Is that girl, Anna, Lee Anna? ..."

That's it for now. The end is coming near please show lots of love.