Ending

5 years later

"You know I got a job as a professor at Seoul National University. Even though I'm too young to be at this position but I'm glad that they took me. Finally after years of hard work,i'm free now"i said while jumping like a child.

"Buddy, I really miss you,wish you were with me now"i said sadly while looking at the rock.

I am visiting Jackson's grave almost every week. I never realised he cared for me until her mom gave me a letter that he wrote to me. Some memories are really precious isn't it. He did his best to prove his loyalty so I'm doing the same now.

I placed flowers over the grave and stood up. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Missed me, love? "he whispered. I know who he was,so I simply chuckled.

I turned around to face him.
"Stop trying to be romantic,Mr.Jerky"i said and stick out my tongue.

"Yah!!how many times do i have to tell you not to call me by that name!"Jungkook whined.

I was trying hard to hold back my laughter.

"But I love calling you that it's even better than Kookie"i teased.

"I'm so done with you,Lee Anna"he said while putting his palm over his forehead.

That's when i lost control and started laughing like crazy.

"Well, stop now, cuz we have to go now "he said and dragged me to the car.

Jungkook and my relationship is literally going amazing. After all that,Jimin proposed to Rose to which she gladly accepted.

Today I was giving a party for my new job. Well about the Kim's,they too became a part of my life.Suho oppa is now married,his wife's name is Jihye and Kai oppa has a girlfriend named Krystal. Both of them are literally angels.

Another thing which was totally unexpected is that Mina unnie is now dating Namjoon oppa.Everything in life is going perfect.

When we reached the destination,i realised that it was not the place where I told to give the party.

It was the place where Jungkook had first asked me out to be his girlfriend.But this time the place was more colourful and bright.

"Cherry"Jungkook called me out.
I simply hummed in response.

"Can you close your eyes,please.I have a surprise for you"he said.

"Okay, but please just don't prank me like you always do"i warned him.

He giggled at my warning , so I gave him a glare,he then looked at me and pecked my lips. And my anger was all gone.

I closed my eyes and Jungkook held my hand helping to walk through the route.

"Baby, open your eyes"he whispered into my ears.

I opened my eyes to see this

My eyes widened and as I turned to the side I saw Jungkook who was smiling widely at me

"Lee Anna, you are the most beautiful and amazing woman that I've ever met in my life. You are simply selfless and caring. You took all my pain away and made my life joyful. Baby, I love you so much that I couldn't even imagine my life without you.You've struggled with your body image So much but let me tell you, no matter how you look,fat skinny, nerdy whatever, you'll always be the prettiest woman for me in the world. So the way just like 5 years ago,i'm asking you again
Lee Anna,will you marry me? "He asked while bending down on his knees.

He took out a red box out of his coat and it had a beautiful ring inside it.

My tears were flowing down like a waterfall. Finally, the moment that both of us had dreamt about is actually getting true. Unable to process the words,i just nodded happily.

He slides the ring into my finger and after staring at each other for a second,our lips met.It was a long passionate kiss but full of love. After we pulled out. We heard someone say

"Yeah,finally this is happening!!!.

I turned around to see my loved ones there. My family,the Jeons,the Kim's,BTS,GOT7 and ofcourse my BFFs.

"I cannot believe this muscle pig, finally got the guts to confess to her"Yoongi oppa said that made me chuckle.

"Shut up hyung, you are ruining the mood"Jungkook said.

"Oh God, I need a girlfriend too,my yeontan needs a mother"Taehyung said.

"V, can you just stop your bullshit for a moment"Jin oppa said and we all laughed.

"What are we gonna do next,Mrs.Jeon?"Jungkook asked.

"Well have dinner for now, what say Mr. Jeon Jerky"i teased.

He looked at me,a bit shocked and said "Yah!!!!Jeon Anna,you are never going to change"

That was my story. How the life of an unnoticed nerd changed when her soulmate Jeon Jungkook arrived in her life.

------------------------the end-----------------------