Chapter 1

A week passed since everyone got to know about Angelina's pregnancy. Xavier was being too possessive which was pissing off Angelina and she had snapped at him multiple times because she was still not able to get it into her head that she could do it. She was still processing everything as it was too early according to her.

"Do you want pancakes? Waffles? Fruits? Or anything else perhaps?" Xavier asked, trying to get her to eat. She was getting morning sickness and she was saying that she was not in the mood to eat. "How about you sit here for a while and just stop worrying?" she asked, not wanting to shout at him again.

He smiled and sat down next to her. He rubbed her back soothingly and pulled her into him. "Are you feeling okay now?" he asked, placing a kiss on top of her head. "I still feel sick." She said, keeping her head on his chest. "Do you want to sleep?" he asked looking down at her. "Yeah. Could you please stay with me today?" she asked not wanting him to go to college.

"Sure, baby." He said and helped her lay down. He adjusted the pillows and everything and then tugged her in the covers. "What do you want to name our baby?" she asked as he got in the covers as well. He smiled and looked down at her. "Isabella." He said without thinking even for a second. "So, you want a baby girl?" she smiled. "Yup." He said, still smiling. "What if it's a boy?" she asked. "He will be named Ace." Xavier said nodding. Her smile widened.

"You're doing your thinking." She said in a teasing tone. "Yeah." he said. "But I don't want this life for our kids, you know?" he said frowning. "Agreed," Angelina said nodding. "Can we shift back to the human dimension? And then buy a house in a small town?" she asked excitedly. He looked at her amused.

"...and no gang life or supernatural life. It will be just us as humans and a normal life." She said in a dreamy state. He kept looking at her. I hope all our dreams come true. Xavier thought as he stroked her hair. "We will have a big lawn, right?" she asked. He nodded. Suddenly her face paled and she got out of the covers. She rushed to the washroom and emptied the contents in the toilet. Xavier held her hair back and rubbed her back.

She sat down on the floor tired. Xavier flushed the toilet and looked at her. "Should we go see a doctor?" he asked in a low voice. "I think we should go to Oliver." She said which made him growl out loud. She sighed.

"We are not going to that disgrace of a person. You will be nowhere near him." he said sternly. "He only said that because he was scared for us." She said, trying to convince him. "Angelina. He fucking suggested an abortion." Xavier said looking at her with a blank face. He never looked at her like that before. She kept quiet.

He sighed when he saw that she felt bad. He picked her up from the ground and helped her brush her teeth and clean up. "We'll go and see him." He said after a while. She didn't say anything and just nodded. He knew he had messed up. She had been really sensitive the past few days and she would get upset or angry on the smallest of things.

"I'm sorry, Angel. Please just don't get upset." He said, trying to cheer her up. She nodded dumbly again. He pouted and sat down in front of her. "We can go out." He suggested. "It'll be fun. Let's go back to the human dimension?" He asked. She looked at him with a grin. He smiled at that.

"That will be fun!" She said excitedly. "Okay. First let's go to Oliver and tell him to check you up then we can leave. Sounds good?" He asked. She nodded and got up. "I'll go change." She said to which he nodded.

He waited for her out of the closet as she got ready and then got ready himself. They then went to Oliver. Xavier was still pissed at him but didn't show. He was also sad that Angelina still trusted Oliver even after the guy suggested an abortion. He didn't say that out loud. It would just ruin her mood.