Chapter 3

Ignore all the grammatical errors please. I have a lot of work load and don't get much time to work on this.

-----------------------------

"I am so sorry. They weren't supposed to talk to you like that." Angelina said worried as she pulled Xavier in her room. "Its fine, Angel. I understand their concern." He said smiling down at her.

Angelina, Xavier and Andrew were currently at her parents' house and they had been extremely rude with Xavier and were trying to convince Angelina to live with them.

As Angelina had expected they weren't happy about her teenage pregnancy and were concerned about her future and college.

She had tried to explain that she will continue her college and nothing would change much but they were still conflicted.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? I'll bring it?" Angelina asked frowning. "I want you to not to worry about it and take some rest." He said cupping her cheeks.

"It's going to be okay." He said assuring her again. She nodded. "I'll be in Andrew's room. Okay? Go to sleep." He said and placed a kiss on her forehead. She pecked his lips and nodded.

She walked over to her bed and after she was tucked in Xavier walked to Andrew's room.

They both were quite for a while until Andrew spoke up. "So... what's new?" He asked not setting his gaze of Xavier.

"We're having twins." Xavier informed. This made Andrew look at him. "One human and One Supernatural. That's supposed to be pretty tragic." Xavier sighed and then told the story of his great great grandparents.

Andrew rubbed his eyes. "So much have changed." He said falling back on the bed. "I know." Xavier said playing with the alarm clock kept on the study table.

"Wanna go to a club and drink of our asses?" Andrew asked. "Sounds fun." Xavier nodded. "Guys will be there too." Andrew informed. "It's been a while." Xavier said absentmindely.

"Yeah. Let's get drunk as fuck." He said and got up.

          "This was a bad idea." Xavier muttered as he looked over to all the strippers in the room. "They always have to call them. Don't they?" Andrew scoffed.

"Let's sit there." Andrew pointed out to a corner. They both sat there and mostly were talking about supernatural business and gang business.

"I need strong stuff. This isn't doing shit to me." Xavier groaned and looked over to Austin. He was sitting with a girl and seemed to be enjoying himself.

He thought of Angelina. "Hey." Xavier called over to Andrew. "Hm?" He asked pouring another glass of whiskey. "What about a camp? Like some getaway from everything?" I asked.

"I'm listening." Andrew said keeping the bottle aside. "What about the villa in...." and they discussed the whole thing.

A girl walked over to them and leaned down in front of Xavier making him quickly get up and take a step back. Andrew gave him an amused look.

"Taken." He said giving her a quick smile. She apologised and looked at Andrew. "Same here." Andrew said still looking amused.

When she walked away Andrew burst out laughing as Xavier took his seat. "This was really funny. You'll have to spare me for laughing." He said out. "I'm going back." Xavier grumbled.

"Why? You scared another stripper will hit on you?" He asked in a baby voice. "Nope. I just feel like banging your sister." Xavier smirked. Andrew's face contoured into a blank stare. Xavier's smirk grew and he walked out of the club.