Chapter 5

"You Okay?" Xavier asked Angelina as she put her seat belt on. She nodded at him and looked out of the window. "Are you still upset about earlier?" He asked. She looked at him again. "Are you?" She asked. He smiled.

"Look. I just wanted to say that if I have a wall up don't sneak in. I just wanted to surprise you and I have planned so many things but then what will the use if that if you know it from before, right?" He asked. She nodded with a sad look.

"I only know we are going to Paris." She said in a low voice. "I didn't go deep." She added pouting. "Okay." He ruffled her hair.

"So you're not angry anymore?" She asked. "I wasn't angry, Angel." He placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." He said as he pulled back. "I love you, too." She said back smiling.

"And I love you guys too." Xavier cooed smiling at her tummy. Angelina's smile widened and tears formed in her eyes. He looked at her and chuckled. "I can't wait to hold them." He said with a smile and distinct eyes imagining what it would be like when they finally come to this world.

"I love you, Xavier." She said again wiping her tears. "Why are you crying?" He asked holding her hand as the plain took off.

"I just... I'm... You are so sweet it made me emotional!" She said crying more. "Aw. Baby stop crying." He made circles on her hand with his thumb. They took of the seatbelts and Xavier pulled her closer to him. They were in Xavier's private jet.

He kept his hand around her and kept her head on his chest while he rubbed her back. "Do you want to eat?" He asked. She quickly looked up and nodded. "Okay." He said and gestured a flight attendant over.

She walked towards them looking nervous. "What do you want, baby?" Xavier asked looking down at Angelina. "Do you have fruits?" She asked the attendant. "I can arrange that." Xavier said in a whisper. She nodded. "I want a lot of fruits. And chips and icecream." She said out.

"Collect it from the room. Back there." Xavier said looking at the attendant. She looked confused but nodded and walked towards the room.

Xavier mumbled a quick spell under his breath and clicked his fingers. Angelina got up making Xavier look up at her.

"Where's washroom?" She asked panicking. "There." He pointed at the back and she literally ran there. He got up and rushed after her.

She bent over the toilet seat and emptied the contents of last night in it. Xavier held her hair away from her face and rubbed her back. She flushed but then threw up again. "Easy there." He said and tied her hair back with the band he had with himself. He had kept it with him for this very reason.

She looked up at him with teary eyes. "I want to sleep." She said. "Okay." He nodded and helped her het cleaned up and lead her into the room.

She ate some ice cream and candies and then slept. Xavier told the attendant to take the rest of it away and he sat down on the bed as he massaged her legs.

          Angelina got up after two hours and looked at Xavier who was clipping her nails. "What are you doing?" She asked in a sleepy voice. "You shouldn't keep big nails on your toes." He said and clipped one more nail.

She sat up. "I'm too lazy to clip them." She said awkwardly. "Its fine. You can tell me to do it." He smiled at her.

"I also clipped your finger nails." He said gesturing to her fingers. She looked at her hands and chuckled. "Thanks. You didn't have to though." She said still smiling. "Its fine." He waived her off and clipped the last nail.

"Done. Should I brush your hair too?" He asked keeping the nail cutter away. "Xavier, its fine. You don't have to do all this." She said getting up and moving closer to him at the foot of the bed.